93:20/Joe’s/Corporate

Fucking hell, £1,975.

I'm guessing there's a free meal and shit thrown in...
Actually think iys good value for money. Had it for 3 years prior to that tried to get a regular season ticket for 2 years (previously had one for nearly 30 years up to 2006) running to no avail. Was paying about £60 a game in Ss3 for 2 seasons now paying £89 for great seats. You get parking, a programme and your first drink included. You also get a chance of away tickets and deal with an efficient account manager and not Supporter Services. And as someone said earlier in the post Joes is full of normal blues and not ur typical corporates.

Thanks for this thread. Good to hear the real stories.

So a question for you all; how is the Legends Lounge these days? Thinking of bringing my lad over from the States for his first visit to see God's Own and don't want to risk buying match tickets due to availability (even though I am a Cityzen and Boston Branch Member) so may try and plump for some Hospitality. It's been a few years since I was there myself so I kind of like the idea of maybe doing something like that and maybe meeting a legend or two so as to make it worthwhile for him (and maybe he will appreciate what I have been wittering on about since he was a small boy...;) ) Just wish that the King was still around as I understand that he would make an odd appearance there...:( Mind you, I would have probably shit my pantaloons if he showed up.

Now my son has seen City over here but only in pre-season tournaments. The boy needs the full Monty to really understand, although he is pretty obsessed as it is, God Bless him. I would also look into a stadium tour and all that too. There's a lot more trophies there now than there were when I did my last stadium tour...:) As it will most likely be next season, I hope that the CL Trophy will be there too. I have held that before...long story...

Anyway, any advice will be much appreciated from this armchair fan; not that I ever actually sit watching City. :)
Legends is really good. I had half a season there. Get there early when just opened (2.5 hours before) to get your “money’s worth”. When you go out for the second half in particular you will think you are in the Mare Celeste. Literally you can be the only person out in time. Could never fathom out why people miss the first 5 mins for what in many cases was a free cup of tea. Good view though (albeit behind goal) and near to noise so atmosphere is better around you than Joe’s

I’ve been in 93:20 (East Stand) since it opened. Lots of good Blues sat around us for Prem games that are lifelong fans. I sing when I want in there. Different audience for Champions League games where anyone can e sat in there.

Good seats but not good VFM compared with many other parts of the ground. Supporting City is my main hobby so have no qualms about paying the extra.

The 93:20 in the Colin Bell stand felt a bit different on the one occasion i was in there with less long serving Blues, but I might have got the wrong impression.

FWIW, I think Danny Wilson made a rod for his own back when he included away ticket priority in Joe’s. Obviously it’s a perk Bkues are entitled to take but it’s one of many divisive ticketing policies.

I’ve been in 93:20 (East Stand) since it opened. Lots of good Blues sat around us for Prem games that are lifelong fans. I sing when I want in there. Different audience for Champions League games where anyone can e sat in there.

Good seats but not good VFM compared with many other parts of the ground. Supporting City is my main hobby so have no qualms about paying the extra.

The 93:20 in the Colin Bell stand felt a bit different on the one occasion i was in there with less long serving Blues, but I might have got the wrong impression.
I’m in 93:20 in the Colin Bell stand and a bit of a mixed bag regarding supporters, good seats though and I don’t drink in the ground so nothing to add on that front.

I’m in 93:20 in the Colin Bell stand and a bit of a mixed bag regarding supporters, good seats though and I don’t drink in the ground so nothing to add on that front.
Good stuff Andy.

I do recall a punch up between 2 old boys going into the bar at half time. No zimmerframes thrown though lol

Cans of seven brothers pilsner save me from the Amstel in East level 1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.