9320 Reg Plate

Deyna18

Call it a mid-life crisis. I have never really like personal reg plates based on names or initials, but I am contemplating a personal reg plate on a sports car with 9320 plus a few letters. I would welcome views as to whether this is cool or naff. I like the idea of typically only really me plus fellow blues knowing the significance given I live in the South.

Last edited:
Call it a mid-life crisis. I have never really like personal reg plates based on names or initials, but I am contemplating a personal reg plate on a sports car with 9320 plus a few letters. I would welcome views as to whether this is cool or naff, but I think my 'dad dancing' is also cool. I like the idea of typically only really City fans knowing the significance given I live in the South.

Who cares if others get it….it’s about you… position the numbers so the fixer screw in black is positioned between the 3 And the 2. I’d suggest adding your initials after it…. Do you know what it will set you back?

Reactions: PPT
Call it a mid-life crisis. I have never really like personal reg plates based on names or initials, but I am contemplating a personal reg plate on a sports car with 9320 plus a few letters. I would welcome views as to whether this is cool or naff. I like the idea of typically only really me plus fellow blues knowing the significance given I live in the South.
The day you worry about what other people think is the day you might as well give up living.

If it’s not hurting anyone, causing offence or putting you in loads of debt and it makes you happy, just do it.

If you live in the south of Timbuktu or Azerbaijan,then they possibly may not of heard of 93.20 but if you live in the south of England then everyone who is even remotely interested in football will know what 93.20 is.
It's probably the most iconic moment in modern football history.

If you live in the south of Timbuktu or Azerbaijan,then they possibly may not of heard of 93.20 but if you live in the south of England then everyone who is even remotely interested in football will know what 93.20 is.
It's probably the most iconic moment in modern football history.
Would they know it as 93:20? I think the majority of neutrals recognise it as 'the Aguero goal'.

The day you worry about what other people think is the day you might as well give up living.

If it’s not hurting anyone, causing offence or putting you in loads of debt and it makes you happy, just do it.
He said he lives down south. There will be lots of rags still hurting from it who will be offended by it

Not having a go but to me they are classless. So are sports cars on middle aged men.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.