9320 Reg Plate

Who cares if others get it….it’s about you… position the numbers so the fixer screw in black is positioned between the 3 And the 2. I’d suggest adding your initials after it…. Do you know what it will set you back?
Excellent idea about the screw placing. How about: 93.20 KUN
That would be a showstopper! :-)

Call it a mid-life crisis. I have never really like personal reg plates based on names or initials, but I am contemplating a personal reg plate on a sports car with 9320 plus a few letters. I would welcome views as to whether this is cool or naff. I like the idea of typically only really me plus fellow blues knowing the significance given I live in the South.
Nothing says “WANKE3” better than a personalised reg.

I once had T1ATO (DannyTiatto) and a rather poor attempt at kippax with K19PAX. Both were on plates that had a MCFC hologram. I think anything other than plain plates are pretty much illegal now. I eventually let both plates expire as they were under the old retention scheme that saw you have to pay yearly to retain them.

The T1ATO plate was interesting as one night at Barnsley away I arrived and the steward directed my car to a segregated area and I parked up and thought it was all very nice. I got out of the car and an attendent tried to usher me into the main stand assuming I was actually Danny Tiatto, and as you can see from the photo of me from about that time, I wasn't too dissimilar.

TIATTO PLATE.jpgFootball Aid.jpg

Call it a mid-life crisis. I have never really like personal reg plates based on names or initials, but I am contemplating a personal reg plate on a sports car with 9320 plus a few letters. I would welcome views as to whether this is cool or naff. I like the idea of typically only really me plus fellow blues knowing the significance given I live in the South.
They seem to be norm here in North Wales.. Not fussed myself.. They seem to be for narcissists OR people who are precious about having the latest year but don’t want people to know that their car is a few years old

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.