9320 Reg Plate

Yes you fucking are!
I was going to let it pass, but perhaps he's given me food for thought. I used the term sports car loosely out of modesty. I couldn't afford a Ferrari in my 20's, 30's or 40's but now at 60 I was going to treat myself, but perhaps I shouldn't because Didsbury Dave thinks I'm too old and should buy a Vauxhall Vectra instead....

The day you worry about what other people think is the day you might as well give up living.

If it’s not hurting anyone, causing offence or putting you in loads of debt and it makes you happy, just do it.

I need this motto for clothes. I'm forever conscious about wearing plain jumpers/t-shirts through worries about my man boobs!

What are the 3 letters ?

If they are CTY..KUN..MCR..BLU for example it'll look terrific and have value.

I bought 100 CTY after the centurions season...I love telling the back story to people who enquire about it.

Spreading the word about the greatest season in our history...not emulated by any other club in modern history !!

I was going to let it pass, but perhaps he's given me food for thought. I used the term sports car loosely out of modesty. I couldn't afford a Ferrari in my 20's, 30's or 40's but now at 60 I was going to treat myself, but perhaps I shouldn't because Didsbury Dave thinks I'm too old and should buy a Vauxhall Vectra instead....
Get what you want, if you can afford it and it makes you happy fu#k what anyone else thinks,
Life is to short to worry about what other people think.

Mate, you asked for opinions. I had a sports car when I was 29 but I wouldn’t dream of it now I’m 53. Honestly, middle aged men in sports cars scream “mid life crisis”. You are in Peter Stringfellow territory. It looks a bit too forced, a bit desperate.

You don’t need a Vectra. If you can afford a Ferrari then you can afford a Range Rover Sport or a Audi Q8 or a nice high end BMW.

Money talks, wealth whispers. Think about style. It’s not about pleasing others, it’s about the impression you make on others. I’m not trying to be an arse here, I’m telling you how I believe it looks because you asked.

Mate, you asked my opinion. I had a sports car when I was 29 but I wouldn’t dream of it now I’m 53. Honestly, middle aged men in sports cars scream “mid life crisis”. You are in Peter Stringfellow territory. It looks a bit too forced, a bit desperate.

You don’t need a Vectra. If you can afford a Ferrari then you can afford a Range Rover Sport or a Audi Q8.

Money talks, wealth whispers. Think about style. It’s not about pleasing others, it’s about the impression you make on others. I’m not trying to be an arse here, I’m telling you how I believe it looks because you asked.
What a pile of shite.

Some people are ivory carved to wear a car like others wear classicly stylish clothes.

The fact that you decided you couldn't shouldn't lead you to deride those that can .

Just buy whatever you like mate, it’s your money. Don’t let anyone else (apart from your missus perhaps!) influence what you drive, wear or anything else. If it makes you happy then it’s worth having.

On the number plate, if you’re having four numbers you’ll need just two letters, unless you go for three numbers; 932 then a letter O and two more letters.

What a pile of shite.

Some people are ivory carved to wear a car like others wear classicly stylish clothes.

The fact that you decided you couldn't shouldn't lead you to deride those that can .
Fuck off. He asked for an opinion. I’m not “deriding” him because he hasn’t done it yet.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.