96wne tattoo

mcfcliam said:
mcmanus said:
mcfcliam said:
United have banned him.

Police investigation too.

Any links Liam?

@TuftyMUFC
Liam, firstly it's good to see that you're still on top of this - hopefully the fucker will see the error of his ways and get it removed. Secondly, as I'm a fucking dinosaur, what does @TuftyMUFC mean? I'm guessing it's something to do with Twitter, if it is how does it prove he's been banned? Cheers.

malg said:
mcfcliam said:
mcmanus said:
Any links Liam?

@TuftyMUFC
Liam, firstly it's good to see that you're still on top of this - hopefully the fucker will see the error of his ways and get it removed. Secondly, as I'm a fucking dinosaur, what does @TuftyMUFC mean? I'm guessing it's something to do with Twitter, if it is how does it prove he's been banned? Cheers.

Malg it stumped me. Just type it into Google and click on the 1st website.

Flash Mctuggan said:
First of all, forgive me i don't mean to intrude being an LFC fan.

It's nice to read some of your comments on this matter/idiot. Football banter aside, there is absolutely no excuse for what this guy has done. You can take it from me though that we have a lot of info on this guy and to put it lightly his experience of cyberspace will soon come to an abrupt end.

Here's hoping you do them again next year as i can't see us challenging for top spot just yet.

We'll do our best!

Flash Mctuggan said:
First of all, forgive me i don't mean to intrude being an LFC fan.

It's nice to read some of your comments on this matter/idiot. Football banter aside, there is absolutely no excuse for what this guy has done. You can take it from me though that we have a lot of info on this guy and to put it lightly his experience of cyberspace will soon come to an abrupt end.

Here's hoping you do them again next year as i can't see us challenging for top spot just yet.

Thanks mate, good luck aswell.

Why do the papers lap up some twonk who has got a harmless 2011 champions league winners tatoo or a Kaka tattoo yet this hasn't been mentioned at all?

peoffrey said:
We'll do our best!
Josh Blue said:
Thanks mate, good luck aswell.

Thanks guys.

It's nice to see fans that have some class and the ability to debate in a civilised manner unlike your rude squatting neighbours.

Feel free to debate on TLW anytime, don't visit RAWK they are a bunch of agenda-driven idiots that are not the real voice of the pool fans.

Fingers crossed that you make SAF shit his kaks at OT with a scoreline better than 1-6 next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.