96wne tattoo

Chairman Wesker said:
What a disgusting prick. I hate the rags as much as anyone but i am far too clever to realise that this sort of terrible event goes beyond football and effects people way beyond it and i would personally never consider something like this was an absolute horrible **** this guy must be and i am sure any decent united fan would distance themselves from this prick and condem him for this

I do however hope this guy does die by being crushed by a big object then i would create a twitter account and tweet his account #irony

But there is this deep, deep arrogance amongst a huge number of U****d fans that consider anything which harms or offends their rivals as a good thing. i.e. Registering on Napoli forums to pose as Blues coming on there to insult their Mothers or the trouble after the Semi-Final at Wembley. U****d fans who'd been to the match were attacking anyone they could. Two vile cowardly acts.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Making death threats makes them as bad as him.

That always gets on my nerves, people go on about morals then say they want to kill them. They're arguing about people being killed and want someone to be killed. It makes no sense at all.

We live in a strange world. It wasn't long ago Liverpool were singing Munich songs and only apologised for Heysel 5 years ago. The Wallowing in self pity and being the victim all the time is really nauseating.

The bloke who done this is a muppet as I've said already, but people want to be easily offended and outraged is a bit weird

peoffrey said:
Death threats are ridiculous. He's had sufficient humilation with this already and will never feel safe.

What does tickle me is that it's yet another U****d fan exposed for doing something pathetic who isn't from Manchester. If he's in Fleetwood then he should support the up and coming Fleetwood Town or Blackpool. Adam Teese is from Stockport (somewhere they accuse us of being from) and that scrote who tried to organise a "treasure hunt" which involved smashing our Shop up was from Rochdale.
The pitch invader Bellamy slapped was from Preston

LongsightM13 said:
peoffrey said:
Death threats are ridiculous. He's had sufficient humilation with this already and will never feel safe.

What does tickle me is that it's yet another U****d fan exposed for doing something pathetic who isn't from Manchester. If he's in Fleetwood then he should support the up and coming Fleetwood Town or Blackpool. Adam Teese is from Stockport (somewhere they accuse us of being from) and that scrote who tried to organise a "treasure hunt" which involved smashing our Shop up was from Rochdale.

LOL! Keep them coming everyone.

LongsightM13 said:
peoffrey said:

The wanker with the 35 years flag was from Runcorn. There's a bit of a pattern with these bitter Rags. They are probably trying as hard as they can to be accepted.

I would still laugh my bollocks off if some scousers got hold of this sad ****. Hopefully his family have disowned him as well.

Reds fan Stephen Landers wrote on Hornby’s Twitter page: “It’s rather fitting the rat’s name is Hornby coz if I ever meet him I’ll break the c***’s arms n legs n leave him on the tracks.”

That bit had me in tears.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.