96wne tattoo

Vienna_70 said:
Freestyler said:
I don't condone violence, but it wouldn't bother me if this prick got a good proper twatting off the scousers.

I feel the same on both points.

Sometimes you have to speak to people in the only language they'll understand. Although U****d fans fighting over U****d fans is the best concept of all.

LongsightM13 said:
peoffrey said:
Death threats are ridiculous. He's had sufficient humilation with this already and will never feel safe.

What does tickle me is that it's yet another U****d fan exposed for doing something pathetic who isn't from Manchester. If he's in Fleetwood then he should support the up and coming Fleetwood Town or Blackpool. Adam Teese is from Stockport (somewhere they accuse us of being from) and that scrote who tried to organise a "treasure hunt" which involved smashing our Shop up was from Rochdale.
The pitch invader Bellamy slapped was from Preston

No......Chorley

chris8910 said:
apparently he is on the run in blackpool...sick **** hope he gets found

He'll be safe in Blackpool. No Scousers ever go out on the piss there.

peoffrey said:
chris8910 said:
apparently he is on the run in blackpool...sick **** hope he gets found

He'll be safe in Blackpool. No Scousers ever go out on the piss there.

they will when they find out he's there (if its true)

as far as i can see the tattoo is on his shoulder blade, so unless he is stupid enough to show it off no one will ever know its there. i can hardly see groups of kopites trawling blackpool in the hope of finding him.

We have a thread down the cellar about women being raped/molested in Manchester and it turns into a joke fest

We now have a thread about an 'offensive tattoo' and his name(including family members)get posted all over cyber space, some wanting him dead???

morals?

He's obviously a prick, we all have them. We have plenty of people here wishing death to fergie on a regular basis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.