A 38 year olds perspective

Not sure if this has been mentioned but if you're 1971 born, you're not 38 mate. Sorry to break it to you.

From a 1971 born 40 year old.

meeesh said:
moomba said:
Not sure if this has been mentioned but if you're 1971 born, you're not 38 mate. Sorry to break it to you.

Yes.....original post was NOV 2009....der

Doh. I blame the mushed 40 year old brain.

moomba said:
meeesh said:
moomba said:

Yes.....original post was NOV 2009....der

Doh. I blame the mushed 40 year old brain.

As mushed as mine then....and a few others with looks of things !! LOL

That's alright, I'm not too embarrassed because all you old fuckers would have forgotten this conversation even existed by 9 o'clock tonight. ;)

I was just trying to think back to when Liverpool dominated the English game, how long did it take Fergiscum to overtake them I reckon about 5 -6 years and with a lot of money spent along the way. No doubt (I can't remember the arguments) but I have no doubt experience in winning the league would have been trotted out by Liverpool with the rags only adding quality to their squad and pushing them all the way. In many respect we have only been having a real go for the last three years if we push them hard this season and fail there is always next year, at some time Scholes and Giggs will have to go and they are the difference between the rags folding this season and eeking out results such as Norwich on Saturday. Our day will come hopefully sooner rather than later, but if it is later I can wait. As the op states we are in this together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.