A Big Welcome To Inter Milan Fans

Gelsons Dad said:
Robbo. said:
Ciao e benvenuto everone da giganti italiani Inter Milan, mi auguro che Mancini non buono come ha fatto al vostro grande club. Tutto il meglio e sono un felice anno nuovo, da me Robbo e il reat della squadra BlueMoon!

You hope Mancini does not as well as he did at their club?

no i put,

Hello and welcome everone from Italian giants Inter Milan, I hope Mancini does as good as it did in your great club. All the best and have a happy new year from me Robbo ane the team Bluemoon.

Blue Smarties said:
Welcome! :)

We have something in common, we love Mancini and we hate AC Milan for being cnuts over the Kaka affair!
This^^ lol

Benvenuto al forza Di Bluemoon Inter. Inoltre Amiamo Mancini gli prenderemo la cura. Buona fortuna forza Della Citta ed all'Inter 2010. Interurbano.

Welcome to Bluemoon forza Inter. We also love Mancini and will take care of him. Good luck to Inter and City 2010.
Forza Inter-City.

(Not British Rail) Get It???? LOL

Se odiate Associazione Calcio Milan battere le mani
Se odiate Associazione Calcio Milan battere le mani
Se odiate Associazione Calcio Milan
odio Associazione Calcio Milan
odio Associazione Calcio Milan battere le mani

FORZA CITY
FORZA INTER

FUCK UNITED
FUCK AC

Thanks guys, seriously and i'm not saying this just in this forum. But manchester city fans are the classiest out there.

You're gonna have a great future am 100% sure, great fans + great manager. manchester city is the club that i like from England and thats didn't happen because of the Mancini move but even before that.

I hate glory fans who just support a club because its winning trophies and its constantly up there with the elite. And that what i like about Manchester city fans. They've been out there supporting the club through all lows and highs and thats whats it all about.

As for mancini, you guys should have faith in him. He will win great things in this club. Just give him time and let him work he's magic, believe me guys he's much better than Mourinho or any other manager out there. He's waaay underrated he won't just win trophies but he'll spot great players and he'll bring them to this club.

The players that mancini brought to Inter are now the back-bone of our club (julio cesar + maicon + cambiasso + Ibrahimovic (before he's departure) + Balotelli + Chievo + stankovic). I just hope to see this club winning the premier league in the near future because you guys deserve it more than any other club in the league.

Molto grazie, tutti.

Welcome to all Inter fans.
Always had a soft spot for Inter, even got given last seasons home for X-Mas last year.

And as an earlier poster mentioned, we hate AC too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.