A Big Welcome To Inter Milan Fans

Welcome Inter fans!

Always liked Inter best in the Italian league, glad there's more of a connection now. I like being on friendly terms with clubs, especially Inter and Hamburg.

Gelsons Dad said:
Benvenuto e vi ringrazio per il vostro sostegno.

ed io vi ringrazio per il vostro benvenuto !!

and I say thank you for your wellcome !!

you have got the best , and I wish the best for your team and , of course , for your new manager ;)

WELCOME INTER, great to see that there are still loyal fans out there that will understyand , where we have been and where we all hope we are going.

and a VERY BIG BLUUUUUUUUUU MOOOOOOON to you all

Mancio said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Benvenuto e vi ringrazio per il vostro sostegno.

ed io vi ringrazio per il vostro benvenuto !!

and I say thank you for your wellcome !!

you have got the best , and I wish the best for your team and , of course , for your new manager ;)

Salve mancio ed altri tifosi dell'inter

Benvenuto a bluemoon spero che tu stia bene! sono molto contento avere Mancini. Sono andato alla partita ieri. studio l'italiano al'universita ed ho molti amici italiani, spero che visiti bluemoon molto spesso.

Ci vediamo

forzacitizens

Inter Milan is the only football shirt I have owned including any of City's even though I was tempted by this season's Umbro efforts. Welcome Inter fans.

I hate Inter Milan - Juve are the Italian team for me.

Inter invented boring football and they have only recovered in the last few years (when Mr Manc went there).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.