A bit disappointed in the chairman and The Sheikh

Hatemanyoo said:
What a stupid dickhead post this is, I'm only replying coz it's riled me up, Mike Ashley is a knob who shows a lack of maturity by wearing the Newcastle shirt. As a responsible football chairman, it sets a good professional example to be seen as smartly dressed in suit & tie, that way you will gain far more business respect from fans & other football executives alike, could you honestly see Sheikh Mansour attempting to put City on the world footballing map dressed in home shirt with king bob No1 on the back?, I don't think so.

Well hello.....

Hatemanyoo said:
What a stupid dickhead post this is, I'm only replying coz it's riled me up, Mike Ashley is a knob who shows a lack of maturity by wearing the Newcastle shirt. As a responsible football chairman, it sets a good professional example to be seen as smartly dressed in suit & tie, that way you will gain far more business respect from fans & other football executives alike, could you honestly see Sheikh Mansour attempting to put City on the world footballing map dressed in home shirt with king bob No1 on the back?, I don't think so.

Oh . My. Lord. Surley this is even better than the original clarkie???

Godfather said:
Hatemanyoo said:

It's that bad I've been reluctant to jump on him.

Unfortunately though, I think he's serious. He's really riled.

m27 said:
Godfather said:

I agree, maybe now we have to have "doing a hatemanyoo" in order to rival the "clarkie"?

Rammy Blue said:
m27 said:

I agree, maybe now we have to have "doing a hatemanyoo" in order to rival the "clarkie"?

Doesn't trip off the tongue as easily, though.

How about 'a manyoo?'

schtipps said:
Our chairman oouzes class IMO

Unlike Newcastle's owner..
el8zes.jpg

Didsbury dave, what a fucking tool. Get a grip and fuck off watching some non league toss pots if you want the owner there every game and wearing the shirt. Maybe he would cut the grass aswell midweek, how touching that would be?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.