A bit disappointed in the chairman and The Sheikh

Has there been any updates at any of the fans' forums or what have you, about when we can expect His Highness to attend a City game? I can't believe it's not happened yet. Just thinking about the reception he'll get is giving me goosebumps. Hopefully next season?

maybe our owner can don the kit and do a few keepie-ups on the pitch and then he can go back home and run his country..............kudos

Had to quote it

4497689014_efe0b5a280_o.png

All that money and not even a smile.. I'll gladly take some off their hands if they're that unhappy about their riches.

Given the choice between Sheikh Mansour / Khaldoon and Mike Ashley, I know which one I would rather have in charge of this great club.

And it ain't the fat non-Geordie!

What a stupid dickhead post this is, I'm only replying coz it's riled me up, Mike Ashley is a knob who shows a lack of maturity by wearing the Newcastle shirt. As a responsible football chairman, it sets a good professional example to be seen as smartly dressed in suit & tie, that way you will gain far more business respect from fans & other football executives alike, could you honestly see Sheikh Mansour attempting to put City on the world footballing map dressed in home shirt with king bob No1 on the back?, I don't think so.

bizzbo said:
m27 said:
I despair at times on here.

Dave's not technically WUMMING as at the heart of his highly ironic post is the valid point that we have a great Chairman and owner who go about their jobs with the minimum of fuss but with the maximum of effect.

It's like dealing with a forum full of American schoolkids. I-R-O-N-Y.

*I know this doesn't apply to all who've posted on this thread but Jesus there's some pearlers.

well, let's be honest. Things look good right now, and without the signings there is no way we'd be in this position. Even so, hopefully they've realised that money is only effective when it's used to back up a clear, long-term sporting strategy. Robinho was bought for all the wrong reasons, and I believe the club have learned from that. But the managerial situation is still a little unclear. Once that is sorted out, and we have a manager secure in his job, then I will be satisfied with their management of the football club.

to be fair, Ashley has turned it around at newcastle. they are being run far more sensibly now than has been the case in decades. no big name signings or managers. just building a team.

You can't kid a kidder. A blatant Reverse Clarkie ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.