A Book about City Fans, History & Culture (Contributions Welcome)

cyberblue

I have been in touch with a local publisher and the idea is for a book covering the history & culture of City fans from say the 50's to the present day content will be anything and everything covering away travle football specials fanzines websites forums Kippax City
Pubs suporters groups Forward with Franny Campaign Free 30 thousand 1894 group Hooligan era .Meeting players ect ect .nothing will be off limits to portray the History & Culture of the fans ,the working idea is for 10 -15 fans to write a chapter each 15 -25 pages any one interested getting involved to write a chapter please pm me there are so many great contributors on this site so lets hope it is a goer cheers Don

Last edited:
Seems like you have scoped it out well and know exactly what you are doing. Especially with the full stops and 25 page paragraphs.

This looks a very well-researched, well-defined and extremely detailed project. If it ever gets translated into English it could be a real goer.

Pissheaded, coked up, self depricating, moaning, imaginative, ingenious, friendly, shower of bastards, their it can fit on one page. ;-)

Seriously gook luck on the project, sure it will be another top edition to the volume of books if people send in their various stories.
If we have them do you want them pm'd or just contact details?

Cheers anyone who wants to get involved can pm me we can meet up and take it from there .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.