(A)Borussia Mönchengladbach

Same here, sector 5. Bit strange but not worried.

Yeah not too arsed about being in amongst them, it's just odd that it's part of our official allocation.

To be honest I had a shit view last year with the barriers at the front getting in the way, so looking forward to having an unobstructed view.

Just received an email from City basically saying my ticket is in fact in the Borussia end???

My ticket is in sector 5 which is defined as "neutral" whereas the away sector is 6 and 7. To me that sounds like we were given an extra batch of tickets, although I was in the first batch of loyalty points so not sure how that works...

Not that important I suppose but might be worth checking your emails.

I'm sure tickets were offered in blocks 5,6 7 when I bought on line.You could choose your Block. I Chose Block 7 and ticket arrived for 7.

Yeah not too arsed about being in amongst them, it's just odd that it's part of our official allocation.

To be honest I had a shit view last year with the barriers at the front getting in the way, so looking forward to having an unobstructed view.

Pretty sure two of the lads we went with last year were in that block. They said it was ok, no hassle

In general, the German football fans are great

A few years ago at Schalke, two of heir fans were taking beer orders (not on sale in the city end) and passing theM over the segregation seats

Ah right - that must be where my old man chose to sit when ordering. Fair enough.

Been to Germany a lot (a bit of an understatement) so know they're pretty sound.

How does the free travel work?

Do you just show the match ticket to the ticket inspector on the train, or do you have to go to the ticket office at the train station?

I'm also in block 5. I don't think the club mentioned it being "a neutral section" when I ordered.

I have one in section 5 and one in section 7
taking my dad so would prefer 2 together - not fussed what section so if anyone wants to swap then give me a shout

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.