A call for Patience and realism

Ducado said:
Falastur said:
Ducado said:
You need help that's not being pessimistic that is out and out depression, and I am not joking either it's either that or your an out and out wind up merchant, but if you really feel that way you need to give up watching football altogether

I have never even felt remotely that way in all the years of supporting City and if I ever did I would give up

Honestly, I've suspected I have depression for some time. But still - I just feel like we've never been comfortable at the top. There's always something going wrong. To me, it's just Typical City, always out there to screw things up for us.

If you suspect it get some help, no one should ever feel that down about something, as for the logic of optimism, it's just the flip side of pessimism they are both feeling about the what is essentially unknown, the turn of a card if you wish and they are both just thoughts and thoughts create your world
How much do you charge per hour for that stuff? I´m fookin impressed. Are you in yellow pages? ;)

mike channon´s windmill said:
Ducado said:
Falastur said:
Honestly, I've suspected I have depression for some time. But still - I just feel like we've never been comfortable at the top. There's always something going wrong. To me, it's just Typical City, always out there to screw things up for us.

If you suspect it get some help, no one should ever feel that down about something, as for the logic of optimism, it's just the flip side of pessimism they are both feeling about the what is essentially unknown, the turn of a card if you wish and they are both just thoughts and thoughts create your world
How much do you charge per hour for that stuff? I´m fookin impressed. Are you in yellow pages? ;)

All part of the service been there got the tee shirt came out the other side! Nothing to be ashamed of, always willing to help anyone who asks

paulchapo said:
Talk to any rags and they will tell you they hated Mancini because they feared him.
PMSL that couldn't be any further from the truth.

Cant say ive been that impressed with Pellegrini (didn't think we would still be playing the dated 4-4-2) but Mancini certainly wasn't the answer.

Ducado said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Ducado said:

All part of the service been there got the tee shirt came out the other side! Nothing to be ashamed of, always willing to help anyone who asks
Ha ha nice one
Can you get Pellers out the other side ? Or is it one way to eternal damnation? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.