A City Sale As A Kid That Broke Your Heart

Like many others I loved Tueart and was heartbroken when he left. Likwise with big Mal's folly in late 70's.

More recently apart for the obvious mentioend Berkovic going left me upset as I loved watching him play.....and to to be replaced by McpOintyman and Sibeierski?

David Wagstaff - Cried into my hot and beefy, and soaked my wagon wheel.

It wasn't until a few months later that I realised he wasn't actually 'all that'.

Watching Mike Summerbee play totally changed my views on what made a footballer great - Still the best player in the world - EVER.

I cried at Buzzer's testimonial.

(BARM)

Steve Redmond. I was gutted because he was just mr.city for me for so long. Paul Stewart was a real loss at the time, and Paul Walsh is a given as one of the worst decisions ever so i was gutted at that. More recently, Jo.

Not really.

SWP. He was my favourite player and we looked like we were going nowhere with him. Then we lose him and i was certain we could go down! Imagine my excitement when we resigned him!<br /><br />-- Wed May 23, 2012 12:01 pm --<br /><br />SWP. He was my favourite player and we looked like we were going nowhere with him. Then we lose him and i was certain we could go down! Imagine my excitement when we resigned him!

not a kid at the time but Clive Wilson came straight to mind, gutted when he left

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.