A City Sale As A Kid That Broke Your Heart

Clive Wilson for me too. I actually rang the club and spoke to someone - think it may even have been Bernard but tbh I can't remember what was said.

I remember being not happy about Barnes and Owen but probably too young to be that gutted.

SWP made me want to quit football i was so upset, upset at anelka too.

in a reversal i actually jumped up and down singing bluemoon when i read on ceefax that we'd signed mcmanaman, i thought we'd win the FA cup for sure

David White was an absolute legend !!! I even spiked my hair to look like him.Mmmmmmmm (did i type that out loud?) Dont think we sold him though???? Just got old????

Ed68 said:
Clive Wilson for me too. I actually rang the club and spoke to someone - think it may even have been Bernard but tbh I can't remember what was said.

I remember being not happy about Barnes and Owen but probably too young to be that gutted.

I wrote to the club as well about Clive Wilson-fair play to Jimmy Friz. for taking the time to reply.

mayo31 said:
Dave Watson, tueart, Kidd, Barnes, Owen - unbelievable when you write the names down

Is unbelievable, and we would have never recovered if it wasn't for Sheikh Mansour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.