A club crest we can all agree on..

ManCityX said:
I dare anyone to disagree with this. An absolute thing of beauty.

image.jpg

I disagree.

It is a thing of sexual attractiveness.

Though, the full name will need to be wrapped around. 'Manchester City' at top in bold, 'Football Club' normally at bottom.

GeekinGav said:
CelesteItis said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
bitlikethis.jpg

I have to say, i do like this crest.

Has the rose, has the date, is in the circular style, retains the shield, no crappy latin motto. Just remove the stars on the black stripe.

Me likey!

Is this the badge for a new Adidas kit?

explain?

I think he means the three stripes representing the Irwell, Medlock and Irk, hope he's just taking the piss

gouldybob said:
GeekinGav said:
CelesteItis said:

explain?

I think he means the three stripes representing the Irwell, Medlock and Irk, hope he's just taking the piss

i assumed that too, but just thought he was daft knowing the Adidas logo is the other way .... like the Nike swoosh going right to left is the same as the original.

anyways .......

for the bird lovers (eagle fans) ....

eagles_zps514e9558.jpg

..... that is taking the piss ... just so we are clear! ;-)

GeekinGav said:
gouldybob said:
GeekinGav said:

i assumed that too, but just thought he was daft knowing the Adidas logo is the other way .... like the Nike swoosh going right to left is the same as the original.

anyways .......

eagles_zps514e9558.jpg

If we were in Australia three years ago that would be the actual crest. ;-)

GeekinGav said:
CelesteItis said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
bitlikethis.jpg

I have to say, i do like this crest.

Has the rose, has the date, is in the circular style, retains the shield, no crappy latin motto. Just remove the stars on the black stripe.

Me likey!

explain?

those three white lines reminder of adidas?

CelesteItis said:
GeekinGav said:
CelesteItis said:

explain?

those three white lines reminder of adidas?

yeah ... only if you rotated the whole thing 180 degrees,

Untitled-1_zpsb4c2ca35.jpg

then it looks something close to the adidas logo.

or are you saying every City crest we've had with the 3 rivers is Adidas related??

GeekinGav said:
gouldybob said:
GeekinGav said:

anyways .......

eagles_zps514e9558.jpg

Joking aside ignoring the big eagle that outer circle design with the maroon inner bit looks good, has potential

invisableman said:
GeekinGav said:
gouldybob said:

anyways .......

eagles_zps514e9558.jpg

Joking aside ignoring the big eagle that outer circle design with the maroon inner bit looks good, has potential

Let's do a Hull and change to Manchester Eagles? (I know, I know, there is a team in Longsight with said name...)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.