A club crest we can all agree on..

not seen it put on here but this is by danebankshiek on the melbourne city thread in general, I think it's alright

new%20city2s.jpg
[/quote]

image.jpg

Looking at the similarities of the Melbourne city FC/New York city Fc badge, I've Got a feeling we'll synchronise ours to suit. basically this superimposed into the circular middle section.

If there's a new badge it's gotta have the 3 stripes from the Manchester coat of arms, rather than the Lancashire rose - a county that Manchester hasn't been part of for 42 years. I'd like to see the NYCFC template, with the stripes/ship in the middle, and bees or Maltese crosses in place of the pentagons.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
If there's a new badge it's gotta have the 3 stripes from the Manchester coat of arms, rather than the Lancashire rose - a county that Manchester hasn't been part of for 42 years. I'd like to see the NYCFC template, with the stripes/ship in the middle, and bees or Maltese crosses in place of the pentagons.

Crosses would be the best finish.

I think they can leave MCFC off the middle, though. It looks out of pace on the Melbourne City crest.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:

That is almost word for word what I was going to write! I agree with this

SebastianBlue said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:

Crosses would be the best finish.

I think they can leave MCFC off the middle, though. It looks out of pace on the Melbourne City crest.
Yeah I agree, pointless if the full club name is already there.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:

MCFCITY_zpsf624aa1a.jpg

GeekinGav said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:

MCFCITY_zpsf624aa1a.jpg

That's almost exactly what I had in my head, bar the MCFC and colour arrangement. Looks class

GeekinGav said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:

MCFCITY_zpsf624aa1a.jpg

This reinforces the point I made above that people on here have more talent for this sort of thing than the person who designed our badge. That's class mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.