A club crest we can all agree on..

If the reason we're keep in the eagle of becasue of mansour then maybe we could incorporate the eagle like this

USACrest.png

or

big-u-garrison-hat-officer-crest-high-relief-23924.jpg

I think the problem with using the eagle is partially hiding it behind the shield - it looks daft

How about trying a City version of the Manchester CoA in the middle...

[bigimg]http://eighthsin.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/mcfc%20wembley%20crest.jpg[/bigimg]

?

GeekinGav said:
jimbopm said:
GRAHAM mcfc said:
heritage2-small2_zpsad40b5c3.jpg

I like this one. Very smart.

This is very nice indeed. If I was being picky I would say there is no white in it but still a huge improvement.

the original does have white behind the shield, ^^^ was just me being bored and blingy.

heritage_zpsbda878fc.jpg

Gav, can I use one of your images on my seasoncard? If they won't give me the badge I want at least I can have it on my card.

gouldybob said:
GeekinGav said:
jimbopm said:
This is very nice indeed. If I was being picky I would say there is no white in it but still a huge improvement.

the original does have white behind the shield, ^^^ was just me being bored and blingy.

heritage_zpsbda878fc.jpg

Gav, can I use one of your images on my seasoncard? If they won't give me the badge I want at least I can have it on my card.

you can try ... i doubt City will print it lol

1.618034 said:
How about trying a City version of the Manchester CoA in the middle...

[bigimg]http://eighthsin.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/mcfc%20wembley%20crest.jpg[/bigimg]

?

If that could be fit in the middle with white, gold, and light blue colouring (as appropriate) that would look very good.

california blue said:
If the reason we're keep in the eagle of becasue of mansour then maybe we could incorporate the eagle like this

USACrest.png

or

big-u-garrison-hat-officer-crest-high-relief-23924.jpg

I think the problem with using the eagle is partially hiding it behind the shield - it looks daft
Bottom one nearing Lazio territory the way the chicken's perched up there...

Got an email from City Voice with the title

Time For A New Crest?

The email then just gives a link to a poll about whether you've heard of the new Cityzens membership scheme...

Strange.

1.618034 said:

Time For A New Crest?

The email then just gives a link to a poll about whether you've heard of the new Cityzens membership scheme...

Strange.

Got that too. Bizarre.

Sounds like it might be in the works though.

markbmcfc said:
1.618034 said:

Time For A New Crest?

Strange.

Got that too. Bizarre.

Sounds like it might be in the works though.

It does doesn't it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.