A club crest we can all agree on..

spfbyb.jpg

kramer said:
Looking at the 2 other crests beside each other, if we were to go that route, I'd guess that we'd keep the MCFC in the middle of the shield, a la Melbourne's crest.
I was sure I'd prefer the eagle without the latin scroll, but looking at it now, I think I prefer it with the scroll and without the stars.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
edgecroft said:
I was sure I'd prefer the eagle without the latin scroll, but looking at it now, I think I prefer it with the scroll and without the stars.

Yep

Looks unbalanced without the scroll

had to guess what the bottom of the shield looked like (hidden behind the banner), so maybe got that bit wrong.

GeekinGav said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
edgecroft said:

Yep

had to guess what the bottom of the shield looked like (hidden behind the banner), so maybe got that bit wrong.
What about adding the eagle's talons below the shield? Might look more menacing. Thanks by the way, these are great.

edgecroft said:
GeekinGav said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Yep

What about adding the eagle's talons below the shield? Might look more menacing. Thanks by the way, these are great.

that means drawing and i cannot draw lol

GeekinGav said:
edgecroft said:
GeekinGav said:

that means drawing and i cannot draw lol

Why not remove the eagle and expand the shield so the bottom half of the inner circle is the blue with the 3 white rivers and the top half is the ship and waves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.