A club crest we can all agree on..

depps said:
GeekinGav said:
SebastianBlue said:
You did well to integrate the eagle but they do indeed look odd, as you said.

could bring the wings in closer together, but then your lose detail in the wings, but the circle badge still looks smaller. it is nice though, would look good on a shirt i think.

Cheers Gav, your right though it doesn't really fit. Maybe a less detailed 'modern' interpretation of the eagle might work better
hows about a circle with the eagle round it and the iron cross(st marks cross) in the middle,now that would give the press something to whinge about

depps said:
GeekinGav said:
SebastianBlue said:
You did well to integrate the eagle but they do indeed look odd, as you said.

could bring the wings in closer together, but then your lose detail in the wings, but the circle badge still looks smaller. it is nice though, would look good on a shirt i think.

Cheers Gav, your right though it doesn't really fit. Maybe a less detailed 'modern' interpretation of the eagle might work better

The eagle has to go if you want a decent embroidered round badge......like the others in CFG.

GeekinGav said:
jimbopm said:
GRAHAM mcfc said:
heritage2-small2_zpsad40b5c3.jpg

I like this one. Very smart.

This is very nice indeed. If I was being picky I would say there is no white in it but still a huge improvement.

the original does have white behind the shield, ^^^ was just me being bored and blingy.

heritage_zpsbda878fc.jpg

I've already posted about this but I'm going to again.

This is fucking mint!!!

Would love it if we changed the badge to this.

MCFCITY_zpsf624aa1a.jpg

Could we lose the MCFC across the middle, use the blue and white in the centre and use the NYCFC / Aussie MCFC CFG blue circle around it?

heritage2-small2_zpsad40b5c3.jpg

Love this one, looks like a badge a Texas Ranger would show when they'd kicked the door in. Make this in metal and you'd sell thousands

GeekinGav said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Gav have you tried incorporating the current badge sans stars into one of those round badges?

current-stmarks_zps05666f86.jpg

with the current crest, reminds me of the POTUS crest lol

Love these with or without the stars although it looks more balanced with, maybe the MCFC, in the middle, could be replaced by 1894 or Est 1894. The latin banner could also be removed. Great effort

I asked GeekinGav to modify his design to move the Latin banner and replace MCFC with Est 1894 Thanks to him for his efforts

sgk410.jpg

Special Edition World Cup Crest

'City in Brasil' Wallpaper (1920px by 1080px) .... as its a too big to post here, click on the image below for the whole shabbang!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.