A constant queue of cars at MacDonalds - Am I missing out on something?

Here is my one issue. Where I live is fairly rural, but there is a McDonalds in Town about 2 miles away. Whenever I go for a walk along the roads by my house, I can guarantee that 90% of the litter along the pavements and verges is from McDonalds I am not saying that everyone who goes to McDonald is a dick, but I think a significant proportion of them are.

Thing is about McDonalds is that you know what you’re getting and it’s relatively cheap. You never have an AMAZING meal but it’s never shite. Standard fare, no shame in it.
The shame for me is that households are fast losing the ability and willingness to cook using healthy raw ingredients. It's far too easy and convenient to get takeaways, fast foods etc delivered to your door

Here is my one issue. Where I live is fairly rural, but there is a McDonalds in Town about 2 miles away. Whenever I go for a walk along the roads by my house, I can guarantee that 90% of the litter along the pavements and verges is from McDonalds I am not saying that everyone who goes to McDonald is a dick, but I think a significant proportion of them are.
Exactly. And it's not confined to roads, just look in any Macdonalds car park. The lazy bastards won't even use the many bins that are avail.

The shame for me is that households are fast losing the ability and willingness to cook using healthy raw ingredients. It's far too easy and convenient to get takeaways, fast foods etc delivered to your door

Guilty as charged unfortunately. The occasional McDonalds is ok. Over reliance is not. To my eternal shame I probably have it too often.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.