A constant queue of cars at MacDonalds - Am I missing out on something?

I guess i have McDonalds about 7 - 10 times a year, I only have the chicken never the burgers.

Always a spur of the moment thing and always feel hungry again about an hour later.

I ont think anybody believes there is anything remotely healthy about them.

If you never enjoy it, why do you keep doing it?
I wouldn’t say 5 trips to McDonalds in my adult life as me keeping doing it.

It’ll be one of those at the end of an away trip at a service station and I’m starving hungry.

A mate of won't go near them and hasn't for years.
He says he saw somewhere years ago that they supported the IRA.
From Wiki:

In the late 1980s, rumours persisted in the United Kingdom that McDonald's was covertly funding the Provisional IRA, which was designated as a terror organisation, via NORAID. The source of these rumours was eventually traced to a CNN talkshow in which the company was praised for its generosity in providing funding for employees via Individual Retirement Accounts, or IRAs

The hazel grove one is utterly ridiculous with queues, cars dumped everywhere must be an hour wait to get served. I’m not a food snob but any sane person would just drive on. Every now and then they serve a useful purpose ie cheap meal at the services or a quick breakfast stop on the go.

Those berating them for not being food or highly addictive are some what of the drama queen variety.

Oh no I had a Big Mac in 1997 and was snorting a bag of Tate and Lyle every day until I went into lentil rehab.

it’s mental

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.