A day out in Glossop

Moved here a few years ago and love it. Plenty of places for a beer and scoff. Yeah the traffic can be bad but due to the shifts I work that doesn’t really affect me most days. Loads of walks if that’s your thing (it wasn’t before I moved here) and 2 great parks in the town itself. Great rail service (when they’ve not broke down it on strike) to Manchester as well.
Any farm shops about ?

Well I never Glossop is in Derbyshire..do they like mancs

Well I never Glossop is in Derbyshire..do they like mancs
After 50 years of living here I’m now accepted, took a while though still good banter between the locals and us ex mancs
Too be honest I think that’s why it’s such a big blue area, I’m not under exaggerating it really is. It’s a nice place to live . Got everything plus I’m only half an away on the train to town. There’s a lot well off folk from Manchester who live here now, house prices are absolute mental too be honest.

After 50 years of living here I’m now accepted, took a while though still good banter between the locals and us ex mancs
Too be honest I think that’s why it’s such a big blue area, I’m not under exaggerating it really is. It’s a nice place to live . Got everything plus I’m only half an away on the train to town. There’s a lot well off folk from Manchester who live here now, house prices are absolute mental too be honest.
Nice 1 pal

At least they have are eventually starting the Bypass in August, will take about 2.5 years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.