A fully fit Micah or Zab?

Seeing that we're talking about the full back position it's simply gotta to be Zab..he's a full back in his head, micah aint....bizarrely the same is true on the other flank with Gael and Kolarov.

as has already been said very little to choose between them tnh
tho i think zabs has the heart of a lion and would die for the shirt
micah may well do the same but i think zabs just shades it
he does everything asked of him and never moans never shirks a tackle is better defensively too
but i'd love to see micah back to his best and take the england shirt back from johnson ....spit cough....spit !!!
ctid

mansour's tow ropes said:
before the last 6 games of last season i would have said Micah all day long.

now i really can't choose. I still think Micah is much more effective attacking wise, as we have been missing those surging runs to the byline which often result in a dangerous pull back or a penalty, but to his credit Zab has improved on the ball a lot and is still capable of getting into the box.

Basically I don't mind, as you say they both suit different games, what a problem to have eh!
/thread

Nelly's Left Foot said:
sergiokun said:
Both great players and will depend on who we play

Zabba for big games

That's probably the way I would go.If both play to their absolute best it would have to be Micah as he can be unplayable and world class but without considering the extremes I would go for Zaba for his consistency and being a slightly better defender than Micah who can just lose concentration at times in key moments.

That's where the priority is on the defensive part of the game but if we are more concerned about the attacking part I would go for Micah with his power,pace and heading ability.He really does seem to have learned the skill of timing his breaks and I feel is more likely to deliver when he gets there.

Isn't it great to have the 2 of them...not to mention Maicon.

We are so lucky to have a power house like Micah and Pablo at RB and I agree with what you say Richards can offer something different but Zabba is always there when you need him so it’s a hard choice. Micah will have a fight on his hands to get back into starting 11

I think it's a bit of a myth that Micah is better than Zab going forward. Zab's passing, link up play and his positional play (in going forward terms) has improved tenfold. Micah sometimes can look a bit clumsy and doesn't always have the best first touch and pass. His crossing was woeful too, until the past 12 months where it has improved.

Really not much between them but Zaba deserves to be No.1 for now.

Right now, Zaba. No shadow of a doubt.

Once Micah is fit and match ready, the way Zaba gives 100%, he will get his chance to come back as Zaba recouperates from his next injury.

Then we can consider who merits the place most.

Even just thinking it over geneally, Zaba, Zaba Zaba.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.