"A Good Cause Ruined"

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
kenzie115 said:
taconinja said:
Yes. It could be. It isn't really though is it? And how many people have been imprisoned or murdered or even something as minor as being fired for being bald? It's bigotry. And there are a ton of places in the world where it's still a good chance you can be killed if you're gay. I've never seen someone been told to keep quiet and hide the fact they're bald so some inbred bigot doesn't have to feel funny because he secretly wants to fuck a dude.

The cookie monster said:
Do you really believe that?

Homosexuals choose to be gay because they get more pleasure out of having sex with members of the same sex.

That is utter gibberish.
Sexual orientation is innate, not a choice based on trying botty sex and liking it.

I’ve read this through twice now and it only just about makes sense to me so apologies if it sounds like a load of gobbledegook but I hope you can see the point I’m trying to make.

No, not really.
I'll try again after a gram of ketamine.
It may make more sense then.

The guy's trying to put his point across, he already admitted he may be articualte enough to do that as he wishes.. you on the other hand seem full unable to converse without throwing sly little digs. Considering the argument the Ketamine could be a good choice for you

sniff said:
kenzie115 said:
Homosexuals choose to be gay because they get more pleasure out of having sex with members of the same sex.

That is utter gibberish.
Sexual orientation is innate, not a choice based on trying botty sex and liking it.

I’ve read this through twice now and it only just about makes sense to me so apologies if it sounds like a load of gobbledegook but I hope you can see the point I’m trying to make.

No, not really.

The guy's trying to put his point across, he already admitted he may be articualte enough to do that as he wishes.. you on the other hand seem full unable to converse without throwing sly little digs. Considering the argument the Ketamine could be a good choice for you

Considering your username you may just be the humourless prick to sell it to me.
Being gay isn't a fucking choice - only an idiot would think that.
I'll let you join the dots here and come to some form of conclusion.
Oh, and it's spelt 'articulate'.
Which is itself highly ironic.

Njinsky,

It being innate doesn't mean it's not a choice. You may consider having sex to be perfectly natural, the majority would agree, but it's still something you choose to do, you don't have to do it.

Jesus untangle the fetlocks you miserable.. and im assuming old, git.

first off all the name... nothing to do with drugs. its a bodily function isnt it ? ??

And again.. like others in this thread have asked.. whats the point you are trying to make.. because im sure you have one, well im not sure tbh but you seem mighty upset and abusive if you dont..

so happily destroy me with the superior logic and inteligence you must posses to be soooooo right. Because at the moment, you come across like vicky pollards love child. now come on, dazzle me with that trademark witt, cause at the moment i dont see how you can call anyone humerous... and well its a piss take when society has a place where you are not the village idiot... hang on a god dam min... ahhh forget it was never good at joining the dots

sniff said:
No, not really.

Considering your username you may just be the humourless prick to sell it to me.

Are you capable of making a civil post?

behind blue eyes said:
sniff said:

Are you capable of making a civil post?

Not when dealing with people who consider homosexuality to be a lifestyle choice based on how nice the décor in Mantos is, or how much pleasure they get from bottom sex.
I honestly thought that such folk only existed in episodes of Family Guy, or inside mosques.
Seemingly the Flat Earth Society is alive and well on Bluemoon.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:38 pm --<br /><br />
sniff said:
Jesus untangle the fetlocks you miserable.. and im assuming old, git.

first off all the name... nothing to do with drugs. its a bodily function isnt it ? ??

And again.. like others in this thread have asked.. whats the point you are trying to make.. because im sure you have one, well im not sure tbh but you seem mighty upset and abusive if you dont..

so happily destroy me with the superior logic and inteligence you must posses to be soooooo right. Because at the moment, you come across like vicky pollards love child. now come on, dazzle me with that trademark witt, cause at the moment i dont see how you can call anyone humerous... and well its a piss take when society has a place where you are not the village idiot... hang on a god dam min... ahhh forget it was never good at joining the dots

My points are that homophobic abuse is wrong, and that homosexuality is not a choice.
I accept that taking on board these two profound concepts at once may be a challenge for you, but I'm fine with you addressing them separately if you find that easier.

Njinsky,

My point is not that the choice is whether to be hetero or homosexual, the choice is having a sexuality in the first place. You surely can't believe that sex is a necessity?

Edit: Just seen your most recent post.

So you agree that having a sexuality is a choice. Which was my point all along.

kenzie115 said:
Njinsky,

My point is not that the choice is whether to be hetero or homosexual, the choice is having a sexuality in the first place. You surely can't believe that sex is a necessity?

Edit: Just seen your most recent post.

So you agree that having a sexuality is a choice. Which was my point all along.

No it isn't.
Sexual orientation is an attraction to a given sex.
It is not a choice.
Acting upon that attraction is a choice, but it is an action governed by the sexual orientation, which is not a choice.
Please tell me you understand now, even if you're lying.

Fetlocks.. its clear you are the only one missing the point.

Point to one comment by anyone that says homophobic comments are cool.

Homosexuality is a choice ?? Quite a deep and complex argument. but it certainly is not as simple as you make it. either way its a different argument than was given via the blog. my point as always, brand yourself as different and people will see you as different, as a result treat you different

You wont find any. Simply put if you tried to see another pov you might even learn something.. so why are you being so abusive again.. because i see no need or reason for it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.