"A Good Cause Ruined"

sniff said:
Fetlocks.. its clear you are the only one missing the point.

Point to one comment by anyone that says homophobic comments are cool.

You wont find any. Simply put if you tried to see another pov you might even learn something.. so why are you being so abusive again.. because i see no need or reason for it

Look - myself and Kenzie were having a lighthearted and humorous debate until you gatecrashed the party and contributed fuck all.
So just stop riding my dick and grooming Kenzie like some Operation Yewtree suspect, because I saw him first.

Ahhh right of course, the old it was a joke.. it clearly isnt. youre about as convincing as Rooneys hair cut.

Operation yew tree. . They dont go off mental age mate.. you havent been abused.. just made a tit of yourself again..

but for the record.. i was taking the piss.. vicky pollards not your mum..

Ahhh right of course, the old it was a joke.. it clearly isnt. youre about as convincing as Rooneys hair cut.

Operation yew tree. . They dont go off mental age mate.. you havent been abused.. just made a tit of yourself again..

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
kenzie115 said:
Njinsky,

My point is not that the choice is whether to be hetero or homosexual, the choice is having a sexuality in the first place. You surely can't believe that sex is a necessity?

Edit: Just seen your most recent post.

So you agree that having a sexuality is a choice. Which was my point all along.

No it isn't.
Sexual orientation is an attraction to a given sex.
It is not a choice.
Acting upon that attraction is a choice, but it is an action governed by the sexual orientation, which is not a choice.
Please tell me you understand now, even if you're lying.

I agree. However, you wouldn't need to come out unless you were going to choose to act on your sexual attraction, it'd be pointless. Therefore, being openly gay involves a choice.

Which brings me back to my original argument that if you're going to make a choice, there's a possibility people will highlight that choice, if it's different from the majority, and in terms of football crowds, that results in chants/abuse. However, I come back to the fact that they're not chanting because they disagree with people having the right to be gay, just because it's different. If half of all footballers were gay it wouldn't be an issue.

sniff said:

I'm not your 'mate'.
You are just some sorry inadequate that nobody knew existed until this afternoon.
I can't recall a single post of yours on here in your tedious four year tenure, so clearly you have made a huge impact.
If you fancy running a 'Wittiest Poster' competition between the two of us, then be my guest.
I will give you 10/1 on you winning.
So either do that or just fuck off and bore someone else.

sniff said:

I'm not your 'mate'.
You are just some sorry inadequate that nobody knew existed until this afternoon.
I can't recall a single post of yours on here in your tedious four year tenure, so clearly you have made a huge impact.
If you fancy running a 'Wittiest Poster' competition between the two of us, then be my guest.
I will give you 10/1 on you winning.
So either do that or just fuck off and bore someone else.

Hahahahahahaha... dam right i aint your mate. someone takes themself a little to serious.

im not trying to be the wittiest poster, but since that " your thing" i suppose i better avoid you in the future or bear the brunt of a major witty taunting session.

kenzie115 said:
kenzie115 said:
Njinsky,

My point is not that the choice is whether to be hetero or homosexual, the choice is having a sexuality in the first place. You surely can't believe that sex is a necessity?

Edit: Just seen your most recent post.

So you agree that having a sexuality is a choice. Which was my point all along.

No it isn't.
Sexual orientation is an attraction to a given sex.
It is not a choice.
Acting upon that attraction is a choice, but it is an action governed by the sexual orientation, which is not a choice.
Please tell me you understand now, even if you're lying.

I agree. However, you wouldn't need to come out unless you were going to choose to act on your sexual attraction, it'd be pointless. Therefore, being openly gay involves a choice.

Which brings me back to my original argument that if you're going to make a choice, there's a possibility people will highlight that choice, if it's different from the majority, and in terms of football crowds, that results in chants/abuse. However, I come back to the fact that they're not chanting because they disagree with people having the right to be gay, just because it's different. If half of all footballers were gay it wouldn't be an issue.

Sexuality isnt just sex though. You can be gay and never act on it in your life, this choice rubbish you're spouting makes no sense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.