A (hopefully) non offensive thread from a stern pro Hughes..

Pigeonho

In the King's Head, waiting for the Queen's legs t
...bod

Read a few slightly dramatic posts tonight. Remember under Hughes when we were still, (obviously), in the FA Cup, in the SEMI'S of the 'other' cup, 6th in the league and with Mancini's obviously picked fixtures ahea of him, (Hughes),....??? Well now look at us. Out of both cups, in a no beeter position than I believe Hughes could have got us too at this point, and playing some of the most miserable and direly shit football we have played for years. Tuncay, for their third, ripped apart the majority of our defence. We look weak, poor, clueless and very, VERY timid. We will NOT finish in the top 4 and are now out of both cups, a position which under Hughes was not able to be spoken of. Becareful what you wish for is the motto here. You can slate me, bag me and call me whatever, but the facts are in my post. Sadly though, I wish I didn't have to have these facts to post. No matter who says what, we are in a worse position now than we were come mid December and I hope those who were on here so viciously wanting Hughes out are happy with yet another toothless and trophyless end to a season. Thing is though I canny help but wonder those same people will be happy with a Europa League place under Mancini just to save face, yet undrr Hughes they would deem that as a complete failure.

You will get a slagging mate, but not by me ;)

Fact of the matter is, we have no fooking clue what Hughes might have done had he stayed, so its hardly worth dwelling over. Lets worry about the current incumbent and how long it will be before we see another name on the managers door (not very I would say)

I fear we will never get it right, but I hope we do!!

Great post!

The Hughes Outers - the ones who were posting their negativity and hatred every time we didn't win - were a bunch of morons.

We're no better under Mancini - in fact we're a lot worse.

TFC said:
You will get a slagging mate, but not by me ;)

Fact of the matter is, we have no fooking clue what Hughes might have done had he stayed, so its hardly worth dwelling over. Lets worry about the current incumbent and how long it will be before we see another name on the managers door (not very I would say)

I fear we will never get it right, but I hope we do!!

Not fearing a slagging one bit. My post is factually correct. Like you say though, 'will we ever get it right'... I am not so confident.

I said when we sacked Hughes there would only be any point if we brought in a world class manager and I stand by that

Personally I think they are/were as shit as each other.

However we are now starting to ship goals and look completely toothless in attack. It has the potential to get alot worse in my opinion.

Starting 6 defenders and 2 holding midfielders was genius I thought. However we were the better side which isnt saying much against Stoke as that game was only played on the ground by us.

sorry pal your totally wrong,we have the same problem we have had for the last thirty years, the club is to soft we are everyone's whipping boys always have been always will be until the club changes its mental state,we are to nice to everyone excepting every piece of crap that is thrown at us whether it is right or wrong, the club sits their thinking if we except what is thrown at us we will be ok because everyone really likes us, bullshit city start kicking some arse, starting with the players who are on the best wages ever seen in the history of english football,then rip into that corrupt bunch of bas--ds called the fa, start giving them shithouse journey and sky the worst time they have ever had in a premier league ground, stop cowhealing to the worst set of referees i have ever come across in my 44 years of watching city, we can blame the manager if we all want but for me it is down to the players for the money they are on they should be able grasp what is called winning a football match? the club has to change as a whole the only people they don,t take shit off is there own fans?

606 you post very important post. It is important that people understand you are correct.

I do not have the heart to defend this man to the lengths I defended Hughes because I didn not want him sacked. Therefore I agree 100%

Great Post...

I know for a fact Hughes loves Manchester having spent 25years living in the area and enjoyed the moment at City I believe given more time at City success would not of been far away. big mistake get rid of Cooke I say

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.