A (hopefully) non offensive thread from a stern pro Hughes..

Fuzzmaster101 said:
rushts said:
Can we just sort out once and for all who got hughes the sack?, as i dont remember much booing by the fans at matches or any demonstrations at Coms? Just cos some posters on here didn't rate Hughes i dont think it had any bearing on what happened?? (unless G Cook comes on here whilst smacked off his tits). And another thing why do the Pro-Hughes Brigade think they have got one over the Anti Hughes Mob, no one had a clue who was coming after Leslie, it could have been the best thing that ever happened to our club, its all and i mean all out of our hands.
It's just that quite a few of the Hughes Out mob are adamant that Mancini is better. I can't see where, I wish it were true because I deserately want us to get Champion's League footy next year. However, I feel rotten watching City's games now, and with barely a ray of hope shown on the pitch who can blame me?
My sentiments too. they seem to not see Mancini's failings, but yet they did with Hughes. All you can do though is have your wish and opinion. If that wish comes true, you can only hope it works. With us out of both cups though and our form showing we will struggle to get 4th, i'm just glad I stuck by my guns.

Fuzzmaster101 said:
rushts said:
Can we just sort out once and for all who got hughes the sack?, as i dont remember much booing by the fans at matches or any demonstrations at Coms? Just cos some posters on here didn't rate Hughes i dont think it had any bearing on what happened?? (unless G Cook comes on here whilst smacked off his tits). And another thing why do the Pro-Hughes Brigade think they have got one over the Anti Hughes Mob, no one had a clue who was coming after Leslie, it could have been the best thing that ever happened to our club, its all and i mean all out of our hands.
It's just that quite a few of the Hughes Out mob are adamant that Mancini is better. I can't see where, I wish it were true because I deserately want us to get Champion's League footy next year. However, I feel rotten watching City's games now, and with barely a ray of hope shown on the pitch who can blame me?

Mancini has won 3 Italian leagues and four italian cups at 3 different clubs.

What has Mark Hughes done that suggests he is better than Mancini?

Or are you comparing 18months vs 3 months which is outstanding to say the least.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:

Or are you comparing 18months vs 3 months which is outstanding to say the least.

Not to discredit him, but one of those 3 titles was by default. Theb you have the 'i could manage them' tag. The Italian league is, and has been for a long time, dead. I could have a good go at winning at, providing I beat AC, (ala the scottish league with Rangers and Cdltic). Has Mancini won the CL? No.

Pigeonho said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Not to discredit him, but one of those 3 titles was by default. Theb you have the 'i could manage them' tag. The Italian league is, and has been for a long time, dead. I could have a good go at winning at, providing I beat AC, (ala the scottish league with Rangers and Cdltic). Has Mancini won the CL? No.

If the Italian league is dead then what does that make the English league as Inter beat Chelsea tonight.

Has Wenger won the CL? No

Immaculate Pasta said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:

You think what you've done elsewhere in a corrupt and weak league is enough to suggest success here? Sven did well in Serie A but was shocking here both for England and for us. What you've done elsewhere is meaningless if you can't do it here. As for your first question, he gave me hope for a semi-successful season which at the moment Mancini seems to be destroying. You seem to ignore most of what I write because it doesn't tie in with your hatred of Hughes. What has Mancini achieved in the Premiership? Nothing. I hope he gets us fourth but it's a pipe dream for me now unless we start to look good playing football which we currently look nothing like. If he can't do a good job in 3 months then why get rid of Hughes in the first place? Why not wait till the end of the season and then change managers? Now we haven't got a good chance of getting 4th because we are playing poorly.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Pigeonho said:

If the Italian league is dead then what does that make the English league as Inter beat Chelsea tonight.

United last week, in Milan? Results mean rock all, everyone knows the Italian league is far inferior to the PL. Read alot of your posts and thought you would have gathered our league is superior, to be honest

Fuzzmaster101 said:
You think what you've done elsewhere in a corrupt and weak league is enough to suggest success here?
What's to suggest Hughes would have been a success here?

Fuzzmaster101 said:
Sven did well in Serie A but was shocking here both for England and for us.

FFS now you really are taking the piss, if you think Sven was shocking for us and for England then deary me. Just remind me how England got on at Euro 2008 and did we improve on 9th place the next season after spending £70m on the side?

Fuzzmaster101 said:
What you've done elsewhere is meaningless if you can't do it here.

He been here fucking 3 months, he can't even speak fluent English yet.

Fuzzmaster101 said:
As for your first question, he gave me hope for a semi-successful season which at the moment Mancini seems to be destroying.

How is he destroying it? We are still on course for 4th.

Fuzzmaster101 said:
You seem to ignore most of what I write because it doesn't tie in with your hatred of Hughes.

I don't hate Hughes, i didn't like him but at least i gave him the time to prove me wrong and win me round. You're not even giving Mancini a summer transfer window!!

Fuzzmaster101 said:
What has Mancini achieved in the Premiership? Nothing.

HE'S BEEN HERE FUCKING THREE MONTHS.

Fuzzmaster101 said:
I hope he gets us fourth but it's a pipe dream for me now unless we start to look good playing football which we currently look nothing like. If he can't do a good job in 3 months then why get rid of Hughes in the first place? Why not wait till the end of the season and then change managers? Now we haven't got a good chance of getting 4th because we are playing poorly.

You don't hope at all, your mind is made up, Mancini is clueless according to you and any success he will bring such as 4th this season will make you look clueless.

Pigeonho said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

United last week, in Milan? Results mean rock all, everyone knows the Italian league is far inferior to the PL. Read alot of your posts and thought you would have gathered our league is superior, to be honest

The prem is a superior league but the Italian league isn't the dutch league, or the scottish league. It's still a competitive league which world class players in even if it isn't as good as the prem or la liga.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Pigeonho said:

The prem is a superior league but the Italian league isn't the dutch league, or the scottish league. It's still a competitive league which world class players in even if it isn't as good as the prem or la liga.

No, I know that.

Pigeonho said:
...bod

Read a few slightly dramatic posts tonight. Remember under Hughes when we were still, (obviously), in the FA Cup, in the SEMI'S of the 'other' cup, 6th in the league and with Mancini's obviously picked fixtures ahea of him, (Hughes),....??? Well now look at us. Out of both cups, in a no beeter position than I believe Hughes could have got us too at this point, and playing some of the most miserable and direly shit football we have played for years. Tuncay, for their third, ripped apart the majority of our defence. We look weak, poor, clueless and very, VERY timid. We will NOT finish in the top 4 and are now out of both cups, a position which under Hughes was not able to be spoken of. Becareful what you wish for is the motto here. You can slate me, bag me and call me whatever, but the facts are in my post. Sadly though, I wish I didn't have to have these facts to post. No matter who says what, we are in a worse position now than we were come mid December and I hope those who were on here so viciously wanting Hughes out are happy with yet another toothless and trophyless end to a season. Thing is though I canny help but wonder those same people will be happy with a Europa League place under Mancini just to save face, yet undrr Hughes they would deem that as a complete failure.

All that would be relevant if Mancini had been in the job for 18 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.