A letter on justice and open debate.

Maybe something to do with her recent travails on transphobia.

Behave yourself.

She responded to someone saying “people who menstruate” with “we used to call them women”.

How the fuck is that transphobic?

She’s also questioned the rushing of young people into hormone therapy without analysing their mental condition more specifically.

The world has gone fucking bonkers if JK Rowing is now considered a bigot.

When the left think their own are Nazis it’s no wonder they behave like they do towards everyone else.

Fucking lunatics.

No comment on why JK Rowling is now transphobic?

Thought not.

Germaine Greer has had the same treatment, she's gone from being a front runner in the feminist 2nd wave to a pariah because of her views on the effect trans women have on feminist issues. She has been de-platformed and labelled transphobic because she stated biological truths.

In 20 or so years time trans activists will be the new pariahs for eating meat or not agreeing that Fish are humans too.

No comment on why JK Rowling is now transphobic?

Thought not.

Well I never actually called her a transphobe. I just intimated she'd had some problems after something she said on the subject. But because I've dared to challenge you on a couple of topics I'm now branded as a radical left wing idealogue. That's nice.

Germaine Greer has had the same treatment, she's gone from being a front runner in the feminist 2nd wave to a pariah because of her views on the effect trans women have on feminist issues. She has been de-platformed and labelled transphobic because she stated biological truths.

In 20 or so years time trans activists will be the new pariahs for eating meat or not agreeing that Fish are humans too.
I must admit to a little schadenfreude at Ms Greer , once the darling of the liberal PC brigade now falling foul of the next generation.

Well I never actually called her a transphobe. I just intimated she'd had some problems after something she said on the subject. But because I've dared to challenge you on a couple of topics I'm now branded as a radical left wing idealogue. That's nice.

You know full when you were highlighting her “transphobia”.

The people calling her that are absolute fuckwits, I wouldn’t align with them mate.

You know full when you were highlighting her “transphobia”.

The people calling her that are absolute fuckwits, I wouldn’t align with them mate.

Having not stated my personal views of whether or not JK Rowling is a transphobe I am therefore not aligning with anyone. To be clear, I tend to try and avoid aligning with nutjobs on most subjects. But as this thread is neither about transphobia or JK Rowling's views I think we should conclude this particular discussion and let this thread continue on its original purpose or die a natural death.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.