A letter on justice and open debate.

That's because it concerns women. You're treading the well worn path of left wing misogyny mate, where women's rights have always been subsumed to masculine class based politics.

Of course you don't, you're a bloke, it doesn't concern you.

Though that stance doesn't exactly chime with this....

Then stand up for women.
Perfectly fair points, not really considered it from that perspective before. On the first point I did randomly pick trans rights to highlight the point I was trying to make rather than meaning it to be specificly about trans rights, my point being the deflection from what is happening with the Covid crisis being turned into a cultural war in order to silence the left with the usual right wing slurs of SJW, Cultural Marxist, Virtue signaller, Trot, etc etc

And of course you are right, I am a bloke and the subject does seem trivial to me because I am a bloke and I am a person who would normally stand up for women's rights in every area where I believe inequality to be an issue. Obviously trans rights and its effects on women is an area where I need to educate myself an awful lot more. Thanks for pointing it out.

Nope, all from me actually but then again I am a Nazi so you’re half right.
I saw the same rubbish quoted in a different vernacular on a RW facebook page. I have never accused you of being a Nazi ever, you like to throw the Trot stuff out though as you morph into your idol.

I saw the same rubbish quoted in a different vernacular on a RW facebook page. I have never accused you of being a Nazi ever, you like to throw the Trot stuff out though as you morph into your idol.
I don’t even have Facebook or Twitter. I look on Twitter occasionally when there’s a big news story but I don’t actually have an account and therefore do not follow anyone.

Heaven forbid someone has a differing opinion from good old comrade Russ, they must be a fascist.

You once told me in person you’re a communist and you’ve said on here that Corbyn is to the right of you. Calling you a Trot is a compliment with that stance, I could have called you a Stalinist.

I don’t even have Facebook or Twitter. I look on Twitter occasionally when there’s a big news story but I don’t actually have an account and therefore do not follow anyone.

Heaven forbid someone has a differing opinion from good old comrade Russ, they must be a fascist.

You once told me in person you’re a communist and you’ve said on here that Corbyn is to the right of you. Calling you a Trot is a compliment with that stance, I could have called you a Stalinist.
Of which i am neither.

There is a difference between them.

I’m sure your Lady is grateful for you telling her. Although aren’t you just telling her she must remain the victim? Isn’t this just what this railing against BLM is all about? That they ‘should know their place’?
If that means an organisation who are seperatist, anti-patriarchal, anti-white, anti-family, anti-Police, anti-prisons, anti-Western culture, anti-capitalist and anti-Semitic need to learn that these ideals have no place with the majority of our population, no matter what slogan they hide behind; then, yes.

If that means an organisation who are seperatist, anti-patriarchal, anti-white, anti-family, anti-Police, anti-prisons, anti-Western culture, anti-capitalist and anti-Semitic need to learn that these ideals have no place with the majority of our population, no matter what slogan they hide behind; then, yes.

Black people should forever remain unequal and be subject to racism? Good luck with that ending well.

Does it occur to you that if we dealt with the racism and especially the institutional racism, both passive and aggressive, and the inequality, you wouldn’t have protests on the streets demanding all those things that terrify you so?

Give all groups a stake in society and they will protect that society.

Black people should forever remain unequal and be subject to racism? Good luck with that ending well.

Does it occur to you that if we dealt with the racism and especially the institutional racism, both passive and aggressive, and the inequality, you wouldn’t have protests on the streets demanding all those things that terrify you so?

Give all groups a stake in society and they will protect that society.
No, black people should not forever remain unequal and be subject to racism. You’ve just done exactly what this thread is talking about, right there.

Yes, it does occur to me and I want racism and especially institutional racism (which still hasn’t been proven to exist in this country in six weeks of asking for proof, outside stop+search figures that still don’t particularly show institutional racism!) and inequality to be dealt with and ended; just not lead by the BLM organisation.

What groups do not have a stake in society in Britain?
Travellers and the homeless? Can’t think of any more whatsoever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.