A level results

It's results day today. I hope all get the grades that they want/need.

My youngest daughter is certainly happy with hers.
Congratulations to your daughter. Well done. Is she going to Uni or taking a year out or starting a job?
I’m nosy I know but more interested in finding out what our youngsters are doing with themselves these days. Sorry, I hope I’ve not overstepped by asking.

Congratulations to your daughter. Well done. Is she going to Uni or taking a year out or starting a job?
I’m nosy I know but more interested in finding out what our youngsters are doing with themselves these days. Sorry, I hope I’ve not overstepped by asking.
She's off to uni in Sept. We're going to miss her a lot but we're not too far away and she will hopefully come and visit over the uni holidays.

She's off to uni in Sept. We're going to miss her a lot but we're not too far away and she will hopefully come and visit over the uni holidays.
They’re good days, mate. My daughter got her A-Levels 3 years ago, marred by Covid. She did well enough to get into uni and last month got a First in English language. I cried like a big baby at the graduation. One of the best, and most proud days of my life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.