A list of all the muppets that have slagged us off........

All those wankers at Arsenal who seem to think City stand no chance at ever winning a title...

Ducky_ said:
Anelka
Giggs
Moyes
Wenger
That fat twat on talksport who had the argument with a blue (the one who never heard of Yaya)
Neville Southall
Platt (hypocrite)
Everyone who writes for the tabloids except Martin Samuel

I really enjoy reading Martin Samuels. Not that I always agree with him (although I do most of the time) it's just that his articles are so balanced and well written.

Kinky by name said:
I really enjoy reading Martin Samuels. Not that I always agree with him (although I do most of the time) it's just that his articles are so balanced and well written.

you'll do nothing for your reputation as a mental woman talking sense like this :)
It's one of the few reasons I buy the DM (habit of a lifetime being the other). He is a refreshing voice these days in the wilderness of sports journalism.

mackenzie said:
Ducky_ said:
Anelka
Giggs
Moyes
Wenger
That fat twat on talksport who had the argument with a blue (the one who never heard of Yaya)
Neville Southall
Platt (hypocrite)
Everyone who writes for the tabloids except Martin Samuel

Me too Sharon...he's pretty much the only journalist who can write an editorial which I can read to the end. I like his writing style as well...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.