a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
only1paulsimpson said:
ancellotti quoted the other day he would love to sign kaka but a deal would be too expensive and complex,and madrid would never sell.

I sure wouldn't believe Ancellotti mate, expensive for Chelsea maybe but if someone put in a decent offer Madrid was wish to sell to enable Jose to buy who he wants.

IBlue said:
The worrying thing about this if it is true, is would Tevez swap be part of the deal?

As stated in i think one of Tolmies post's..Our owners would not allow that to happen.. so dont worry..it aint gonna happen.

I pray this is going to happen, however a deal as massive as this would be leaked to the press hours in advance... so unless "Sky sources" report it anytime soon don't get your hopes up.

Prestwich_Blue said:
samharris said:
I read sommat similar to that on a tin of sardines once. :)
Is that a clue? Sardines - tin - tomato sauce - packed - john west. Oh I'm not very good at this.

just a tin of sardines (you forgot to mention oil) :)

samharris said:
IBlue said:
The worrying thing about this if it is true, is would Tevez swap be part of the deal?

As stated in i think one of Tolmies post's..Our owners would not allow that to happen.. so dont worry..it aint gonna happen.

The question is would you take that if it happened. 12 months ago Kaka deal would have been sensational, the very top transfer. Who now would you say is the stella signing between the 2.

I know Tevez isn't going but good question.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:09 pm --<br /><br />
samharris said:
IBlue said:

The question is would you take that if it happened. 12 months ago Kaka deal would have been sensational, the very top transfer. Who now would you say is the stella signing between the 2.

I know Tevez isn't going but good question.

IBlue said:
samharris said:

-- Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:09 pm --

samharris said:

absolutely not mate..

Someone earlier ruled out someone of South American origin as the 'WOW' signing, but there was a list of 4 players posted later asking TH if the player was on the list.

Kaka
Messi
Rooney
Ronaldo

TH ruled 2 out in the OP it is not Rooney or Ronaldo, leaving Kaka and Messi.

TH also said he was not aware of anything concerning these 2 but did not rule either in nor out.

Acording to a source works in the booking centre for British Airways - processed a seat from Madrid on a 4pm flight to Manchester for one Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.