a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hands up, who realistically thinks Kaka would come. After what
Robbies probably told him about city, I'd say no fucking chance.
Love to be proven wrong though.

Kaka is stilll a top player,people say he had a bad world cup,yet he still topped the assists charts.

One moderate season in La Liga doesn't make him a bad player.

samharris said:
IBlue said:
The question is would you take that if it happened. 12 months ago Kaka deal would have been sensational, the very top transfer. Who now would you say is the stella signing between the 2.

I know Tevez isn't going but good question.

-- Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:09 pm --

The question is would you take that if it happened. 12 months ago Kaka deal would have been sensational, the very top transfer. Who now would you say is the stella signing between the 2.

I know Tevez isn't going but good question.

absolutely not mate..

Agreed with that one!

only1paulsimpson said:
think if this was on, then tolmie or zin would have posted a few clues once they got wind of it.
IT ISNT GOIN TO HAPPEN !!!

tolmie did. he said very early on a) the 'showstopper' signing isn't south american & b) it's only at the city registering an interest stage, nowhere near a done deal.

Jonnos left peg said:
Someone earlier ruled out someone of South American origin as the 'WOW' signing, but there was a list of 4 players posted later asking TH if the player was on the list.

Kaka
Messi
Rooney
Ronaldo

TH ruled 2 out in the OP it is not Rooney or Ronaldo, leaving Kaka and Messi.

TH also said he was not aware of anything concerning these 2 but did not rule either in nor out.

i can confirm that the 2 names given to tolm are NOT in these 4 above

tevezinblue said:
Acording to a source works in the booking centre for British Airways - processed a seat from Madrid on a 4pm flight to Manchester for one Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite.
Sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.