a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del_Bosque said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
Are we after an Arsenal player?

I think he was more alluding to the fact these two are bigger clubs who would be interested, but maybe couldn't shell out the fee so would look at a swap deal.

That said, I'm sure we were after Clichy before we got Bridge

Aye perhaps you're right about the money, just thinking the 'showstopper' might be RVP or dare I say it Cesc, giving them a like for like replacement.

Probably reading too much into it though.

flb said:
Blue Phil said:
I disagree, it must be Dzeko.
Milner is still on holiday, O'niel said yesterday that if the player wants to go they can't stop him however it didn't sound like we had made any renewed bids etc. Dzeko however has made it clear he has asked to leave therefore as soon as Wolfsburg decide he can go i think it would have been wrapped up extremely fast. This is just my opinion however, but yeah my money is on £26million for dzeko

Ajay posted yesterday we had signed another striker
This feels right TBH, in my gut i think if someone has signed it is him.

I can't see us doing any part ex deals, if eg Villa want ned they will have to pay for him (same as the Dunnie deal last year), figures might be all agreed during Milner deal, same thing with Ireland and any other outgoing player, sure I saw Cook say we would raise 50m from sales (might be wrong).

Robbie = 25m
Ireland = 10m
Ned = 8m
Bridge/ Bellamy = 7 -10m gives around 50m

Bunk said:
I LOL every time someone mentions that we might be signing Fabregas.

Obviously it's nearly impossible but if Barca can't afford him then the owners might at least make inquiries to his representatives.

Blue Phil said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
David Silva has been told this aft' that we have secured another player.

I do not have this name, albeit, my hunch is it must be Milner?
I disagree, it must be Dzeko.
Milner is still on holiday, O'niel said yesterday that if the player wants to go they can't stop him however it didn't sound like we had made any renewed bids etc. Dzeko however has made it clear he has asked to leave therefore as soon as Wolfsburg decide he can go i think it would have been wrapped up extremely fast. This is just my opinion however, but yeah my money is on £26million for dzeko

Yep I reckon Dzeko or Kolarov.

There was a glue about Gladiators earlier. Could be Kolarov (Rome based) or at a longer shot something to do with ''Wolf'' the wolfman, pantomime villain of TV's 'Gladiators' - Dzeko signing from Wolves lol.

Rammyblues said:
I can't see us doing any part ex deals, if eg Villa want ned they will have to pay for him (same as the Dunnie deal last year), figures might be all agreed during Milner deal, same thing with Ireland and any other outgoing player, sure I saw Cook say we would raise 50m from sales (might be wrong).

Robbie = 25m
Ireland = 10m
Ned = 8m
Bridge/ Bellamy = 7 -10m gives around 50m

Not sure we would get 8m for ned mate and you could prob add SWP, Rishards & RSC to that list.

blueinsa said:
fbloke said:
I have beed working all day and trying to keep up on the old iPhonus Maximus.

One quick question.........is it safe to come out now?

Come on in mate, the water is lovely ;-)

It'sthe sharks under it you need worry about..

2sb5nyt.png

fbloke said:
I have beed working all day and trying to keep up on the old iPhonus Maximus.

One quick question.........is it safe to come out now?

I don't think bluemoon is particularly homophobic... I think you might be safe ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.