a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam221985 said:
Blue Phil said:
I disagree, it must be Dzeko.
Milner is still on holiday, O'niel said yesterday that if the player wants to go they can't stop him however it didn't sound like we had made any renewed bids etc. Dzeko however has made it clear he has asked to leave therefore as soon as Wolfsburg decide he can go i think it would have been wrapped up extremely fast. This is just my opinion however, but yeah my money is on £26million for dzeko

Yep I reckon Dzeko or Kolarov.
That Glue you mention..was it a sticky ??

There was a glue about Gladiators earlier. Could be Kolarov (Rome based) or at a longer shot something to do with ''Wolf'' the wolfman, pantomime villain of TV's 'Gladiators' - Dzeko signing from Wolves lol.

samharris said:
blueinsa said:
Come on in mate, the water is lovely ;-)

It'sthe sharks under it you need worry about..

It seems that the safety divers are in the water now and the last few days, plenty of sharks have been shot.

Not before time either ;-)

Freestyler said:
2sb5nyt.png
HIHO SILVA?

Enquiries that would lead to absolutely nothing mate. Arsenal would rather take a 15m hit on selling him to Barca than seeing a player of that quality join one of their nearest rivals (us), not to mention that such a move is not supported by the will of the player.

I guess one should never say never, but such a transfer is totally inconceivable, far beyond Robinho to City. If we enquire about Fabregas we might just as well enquire about Messi, Iniesta or Villa.

Bunk said:
Enquiries that would lead to absolutely nothing mate. Arsenal would rather take a 15m hit on selling him to Barca than seeing a player of that quality join one of their nearest rivals (us), not to mention that such a move is not supported by the will of the player.

I guess one should never say never, but such a transfer is totally inconceivable, far beyond Robinho to City. If we enquire about Fabregas we might just as well enquire about Messi, Iniesta or Villa.

I am agreeing with you. My point is merely that Tolmie has indicated we've made enquiries about a 'showstopper'. He would certainly come under that category. Similar to the situation with Robinho and Chelsea. Both parties refused to budge but the player was unsettled and in we swooped, and the rest is history. Of course they don't want to sell their best player and he probably wouldn't entertain a move here, however you could say the same about Kaká, Terry, Eto'o, Ribery, Torres etc. but that didn't stop our owners, they want the very best.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:10 pm --<br /><br />
flb said:
Blue Phil said:
This feels right TBH, in my gut i think if someone has signed it is him.

This would make my day. Amazing talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.