a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
bluesy said:
I think this is a positive post from Tolmie. Think he must mean the naysayers are gonna fall apart. I'm a glass half full kind of person though. I'm getting giddy.

It's all good. Your late mums, dads, brothers, sisters, aunties, uncles, best pals....you are going to be shouting it out loud and proud for em' next season.

What an amazing time.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhnMd1Jl7SA[/youtube]

Is it just me or dose anyone else have a tear in there eye when they hear that quite simply brilliant piece of music

tolmie's hairdoo said:
sam221985 said:
Def Con 1....only the cockroaches?! Them all falling apart? Are we approaching cock out territory?!

Is are there going to possibly be a surprise Tolmie or are we talking about the conclusion of deals we by and large already know about?

Oh, there will be a surprise or two, but primarily, the chicken and mushroom slices are now defo on order.

They just need warming through...

only the cockroaches ...

so were going nuclear tolmie ?

superblue91 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It's all good. Your late mums, dads, brothers, sisters, aunties, uncles, best pals....you are going to be shouting it out loud and proud for em' next season.

What an amazing time.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhnMd1Jl7SA[/youtube]

Is it just me or dose anyone else have a tear in there eye when they hear that quite simply brilliant piece of music

No mate, your not!

Magnificent!

well tolmie i must say that each snippet of cryptic info you post makes me realise how much i'm lookin forward to the season ahead, plus on a personnal note, my first blue baby will be here in 3 weeks, just before kick off. :)

tolmie if you are going to post videos take into account there are quite a few of us who can't see what the hell it is.

a blank screen don't give us much of a chance

What's the last video posted? On iPhone and can't see it.

I've never been this excited about something I have no idea about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.