a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
sam221985 said:
Def Con 1....only the cockroaches?! Them all falling apart? Are we approaching cock out territory?!

Is are there going to possibly be a surprise Tolmie or are we talking about the conclusion of deals we by and large already know about?

Oh, there will be a surprise or two, but primarily, the chicken and mushroom slices are now defo on order.

They just need warming through...

Lol really Gay, but I'm in Love ! City does this too mee :)
Tolmie, I never ask question's, But i would really like to know, And I'm sure your aloud to tell us this, Have these Player/Player's Been linked with us before ? That's all i wanna know, No further question's your honour ! :)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
superblue91 said:
Is it just me or dose anyone else have a tear in there eye when they hear that quite simply brilliant piece of music

It's not just you, the greatest piece of classical music in history...and by an Englishman.

I'm trying to remain calm for the sake of the board, but I've gone all Noel this morning after hearing a few things.

This music, for me, sums it up best, what our rebirth will be like.

For the first time in all my years of supporting the blues, I can really imagine a dream vision of me seeing me stood next to my old man, watching us lift a trophy, with my jammy two-year-old right beside us.

Bollox to calm bud, lets go fucking mental!!! ;-)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
superblue91 said:
And im gona be joining the big Gurly dancers soon,,ha,ha

Is it just me or dose anyone else have a tear in there eye when they hear that quite simply brilliant piece of music

It's not just you, the greatest piece of classical music in history...and by an Englishman.

I'm trying to remain calm for the sake of the board, but I've gone all Noel this morning after hearing a few things.

For the first time in all my years of supporting the blues, I can really imagine a dream vision of me seeing me stood next to my old man, watching us lift a trophy, with my jammy two-year-old right beside us.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
superblue91 said:

well what was it so i can get all bleary eyed with you
and can you expand on that potentially exciting news<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:49 am --<br /><br />
tolmie's hairdoo said:
superblue91 said:

well what was it so i can get all bleary eyed with you
and can you expand on that potentially exciting news

tolmie's hairdoo said:
superblue91 said:

Fook me! Sounds like some epic stuff.

blueinsa said:
superblue91 said:

No mate, your not!

Magnificent!

Me too. Especially when Tolmie brings up Blues that have passed away.

Video is Edward Elgar- Nimrod (HD), by the way.

In think its Steven Gerrard.

1 - Falling apart would be liverpool if they sold him
2 - English
3 - Very,Very Excited Right Now.

I am wrong I know but I just want two mins of excitement.........am I warm tolm, or in the fridge ?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
bluesy said:
I think this is a positive post from Tolmie. Think he must mean the naysayers are gonna fall apart. I'm a glass half full kind of person though. I'm getting giddy.

It's all good. Your late mums, dads, brothers, sisters, aunties, uncles, best pals....you are going to be shouting it out loud and proud for em' next season.

What an amazing time.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhnMd1Jl7SA[/youtube]

it saddens me to think, when there is such a wealth of beauty in music that the kids of today insist on listening to the likes of lady gaga and n dubz...when i was younger(I’m only 24 mind) my dad used to have classical music on all the time and every Christmas my grandparents would take me and my siblings to the royal Albert hall for a concert, and we actually enjoyed it.... but now kids just listen to crap rappers talking about sex and money, it's depressing... anyway rant over.....

So who's signing lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.