a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dickov 99 said:
In think its Steven Gerrard.

1 - Falling apart would be liverpool if they sold him
2 - English
3 - Very,Very Excited Right Now.

I am wrong I know but I just want two mins of excitement.........am I warm tolm, or in the fridge ?

i think rooney.

but no way will purple nose allow it

cheshireblue said:
What's the last video posted? On iPhone and can't see it.

I've never been this excited about something I have no idea about!

It was Nimrod by Edward Elgar.

Elgar was a Wolves fan, but I doubt that this is a clue unless Mick McArthy is coming back?...which I suppose would be a shock alright.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
sam221985 said:
Def Con 1....only the cockroaches?! Them all falling apart? Are we approaching cock out territory?!

Is are there going to possibly be a surprise Tolmie or are we talking about the conclusion of deals we by and large already know about?

Oh, there will be a surprise or two, but primarily, the chicken and mushroom slices are now defo on order.

They just need warming through...

Oi, Harodoooooo - you do the music, I DO THE PIES!

;-)

tonea2003 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It's not just you, the greatest piece of classical music in history...and by an Englishman.

I'm trying to remain calm for the sake of the board, but I've gone all Noel this morning after hearing a few things.

This music, for me, sums it up best, what our rebirth will be like.

For the first time in all my years of supporting the blues, I can really imagine a dream vision of me seeing me stood next to my old man, watching us lift a trophy, with my jammy two-year-old right beside us.

well what was it so i can get all bleary eyed with you
and can you expand on that potentially exciting news

-- Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:49 am --

tolmie's hairdoo said:
It's not just you, the greatest piece of classical music in history...and by an Englishman.

I'm trying to remain calm for the sake of the board, but I've gone all Noel this morning after hearing a few things.

This music, for me, sums it up best, what our rebirth will be like.

For the first time in all my years of supporting the blues, I can really imagine a dream vision of me seeing me stood next to my old man, watching us lift a trophy, with my jammy two-year-old right beside us.

well what was it so i can get all bleary eyed with you
and can you expand on that potentially exciting news

I don't think I will be compromising anyone now by saying I have been told Milner is as close as a Paris Hilton stalker.

But there are THREE more I have been made aware of.

And they aint' chopped liver...

tolmie's hairdoo said:

I hope that's blueberry jam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.