a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
milestone said:
tolmie~
so dzeko in or not?

I have previously confessed, I know nothing about the supposed mechanics of this deal, was a complete surprise to me.

All I know from subsequent reports, and asking about, he is very much still a target and we are in further talks.

I believe it has a good chance of being done in the coming days, but this is not first-hand knowledge, but PMs from respected posters on here.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
mancitypj said:

Me Too! It's a tie with this one for the title of most beautiful piece of music EVER written.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dPDO3Tfab0[/youtube]

You forgot about this

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQVeaIHWWck&feature=related[/youtube]

tolmie's hairdoo said:
milestone said:
tolmie~
so dzeko in or not?

I have previously confessed, I know nothing about the supposed mechanics of this deal, was a complete surprise to me.

All I know from subsequent reports, and asking about, he is very much still a target and we are in further talks.

I believe it has a good chance of being done in the coming days, but this is not first-hand knowledge, but PMs from respected posters on here.

tolmie- who are the other players you were told this morning??

flb said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
I do think this season it will be either 442 with a diamond mid where AJ will be dropped or a 4312 where de Jong will be dropped.

cant see us playing 442 to be honest

4312-4132 or 433

a midfield 3 of Johnson-Y Toure-Milner
Silva behind Tevez and hopfully Dzeko up top

I fear for De Jong and Barry's 1st team chances to be honest,De Jong was exposed for what he is against Spain in the world cup final-hes a decent defensive midfielder but not good enough for where we are going.
I can see us playing 442 with the diamond mid against the tougher teams away under Mancini to try and be able to hit them on the break whilst sitting deep.

de jong
yaya milner
silva

i8rags said:
Spindash said:
Yes! My third-favourite City player ever, behind the Goat and Weaver.

But will he be sent off for aggressive walking?
them three are not even in my top 50.

Nor mine but you get my drift. To quote a fat frenchman every team needs its water carriers. Milner isn't quite this, but as Cook would say "Richard Dunne doesn't exactly roll off the tongue"

Hes a good player with the potential to be excellent, but not a world star as yet. Every team needs players like Milner.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
flb said:
cant see us playing 442 to be honest

4312-4132 or 433

a midfield 3 of Johnson-Y Toure-Milner
Silva behind Tevez and hopfully Dzeko up top

I fear for De Jong and Barry's 1st team chances to be honest,De Jong was exposed for what he is against Spain in the world cup final-hes a decent defensive midfielder but not good enough for where we are going.
I can see us playing 442 with the diamond mid against the tougher teams away under Mancini to try and be able to hit them on the break whilst sitting deep.

de jong
yaya milner
silva

We have a great deal of flexibility in the squad that is for sure

tolmie's hairdoo said:
milestone said:
tolmie~
so dzeko in or not?

So the other 3 you mentioned (+Milner) dont include Dzenko ?

IBH said:
superblue91 said:

hardly...been going to City since I was 8 years old...nearly 30 years ago

I'm from another less dramatic City forum just dropping in to watch the circus

you deserve LESS DRAMATIC..<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:10 pm --<br /><br />
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Cambridgeblue said:
Tolm am I close?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHY5L47tcHk[/youtube]

Ha ha - I now see how people can be flummoxed by generic You Tube clips;)

However, we have been to the top of the mountain...

WELL SUM IT UP THEN. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.