a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
andyblue87 said:
Nimrod is the name of the Director of the new Predator film.

Predator? Dzeko?

really cluthing at straws here............

The piece of music is taken from Elgars work entitled 'Variations on an original Theme'.. commonly known as the 'Enigma Variations'... all the themes (of which Nimrod is one) were dedicated to individual friends.

Does Tolmie mean there is a variation on an original plan?

Incidentally, the piece 'Nimrod', was dedicated to a friend of Elgar; called Jaeger. His friends name in German means 'Hunter'. Nimrod was a biblical Hunter, referred to as 'A mighty hunter before the Lord'..

Hunter.... Wolf ? It's Dzeko!

jim_tolmies_perm said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I have previously confessed, I know nothing about the supposed mechanics of this deal, was a complete surprise to me.

All I know from subsequent reports, and asking about, he is very much still a target and we are in further talks.

I believe it has a good chance of being done in the coming days, but this is not first-hand knowledge, but PMs from respected posters on here.

So the other 3 you mentioned (+Milner) dont include Dzenko ?

In the OP he makes it clear both Koralov and Dzeko are targets and want to come, he's just said he's not sure of the particulars of this deal.

So really it looks like Milner, Dzeko, Koralov, maybe plus one more big name. Thats not to say we don't have back ups if these 3 don't come off.

Del_Bosque said:
jim_tolmies_perm said:
So the other 3 you mentioned (+Milner) dont include Dzenko ?

In the OP he makes it clear both Koralov and Dzeko are targets and want to come, he's just said he's not sure of the particulars of this deal.

So really it looks like Milner, Dzeko, Koralov, maybe plus one more big name. Thats not to say we don't have back ups if these 3 don't come off.

Judging by the way TH has been talking about 'an englishman' (Milner?) and three 'not chopped liver' players and his lack of personal knowlege on Dzeko, I don't think Dzeko is even one of the players he has in mind / been tipped off about. Maybe the Torres story has developed again.... that would leave two more none-liver-like candidates, but who?

An Everton fan on Villatalk is going on about how we are ruining football because we are close to signing Arteta.

Anything in this Tolmie?

christen at St Marks said:
What's this about us chasing Pedro

not heard anything about this? where did u hear this?

looks class player tho from wat i have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.