a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
citygal1 said:
where is the wow signing in all of this then? is it the one whose name you wont say?

I actually dont want to know who it is, if it comes off i wanna be well chuffed and exited.
love torres though im gutted if we pull the plug on him.
Kolarov £17 million
Milner £25 million
Dzeko £30 million
Ibrahimovic £???

Im guessing the only wow player there is Ibra though...

When he said show stopper i dont think he meant a keeper!!

But i could be wrong

Who knows if any of this is true, but if it is, what on earth is the fascination with that clod Milner. Hugely overrated imho.

Fantastic news TH, thanks for posting once again. I fail to see how that can be perceived as anything other than positive!

Personally very pleased with the news about SI, CB and Carlito!

Put a right big smile on my face that has... roll on the 14th!

ox-blue said:
When he said show stopper i dont think he meant a keeper!!

But i could be wrong
Lol oops my bad, thought he said shot stopper, probably something like Rooney or a massive let down like ronaldinho? i dont know :/

Blue Phil said:
citygal1 said:
where is the wow signing in all of this then? is it the one whose name you wont say?

I actually dont want to know who it is, if it comes off i wanna be well chuffed and exited.
love torres though im gutted if we pull the plug on him.
Kolarov £17 million
Milner £25 million
Dzeko £30 million
Ibrahimovic £???

Im guessing the only wow player there is Ibra though...

to be fair though, even though milner is quoted as 25million there, if we signed him the forum wouldnt gointo overdrive with people saying, wow city have landed......would it?

think if this is true, we should calm down a bit with the comments from NG etc, sounds like deals arn't even done yet

Excellent Post ,and imformative to a point ,Koralov and Milner are the 2 i really expect to see completed this week , would still like to see Forlan at City but that name seems to be a non starter , i really hope we dont lose Tevez, but if we are to lose him it must be some sort of deal involving Kaka.

Tolmie can I ask a quick question

It's from an old post you gave updates on a list of players

In this list u have updates on Torres gerrard Milner ibra yaya boateng and possibly a few others

You then went on to say you couldn't name 3 other players as they were practically done deals
Now I realise one of them may have been silva but have no idea who the other 2 could gave been

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.