a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
There WERE issues with Carlos Tevez a couple months back, they certainly say with regards his agent - he was put back in his place - the owners will not allow his sale.

Interest from Real Madrid and Jose, however, is very real.

Tevez has been promised players of world stature.

The owners have an eye on a particular show stopper, it would piss off a number of people.

They gave me a name, but if there is the slightest chance of this being a possibility, I will refrain for now.

Does anyone get the feeling this signing could be big. as in world class. NOT ITK. just a thought but tevez and messi did some very nice link up football during the world cup.

glynn said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
There WERE issues with Carlos Tevez a couple months back, they certainly say with regards his agent - he was put back in his place - the owners will not allow his sale.

Interest from Real Madrid and Jose, however, is very real.

Tevez has been promised players of world stature.

The owners have an eye on a particular show stopper, it would piss off a number of people.

They gave me a name, but if there is the slightest chance of this being a possibility, I will refrain for now.

Does anyone get the feeling this signing could be big. as in world class. NOT ITK. just a thought but tevez and messi did some very nice link up football during the world cup.

is someone clutching at some straws lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.