a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell....we have another month of the trnasfer window to go!!!....Im not sure i can take much more of wondering who it is the likes of TH and AJAY are on about!!!!!!!......aaaargh!!!!

You leve bluemoon for a couple of hrs and another 20 or so pages has sprung up and everyone has theories and counter theories and its bloody hard to follow!

Im guessing that these hge marguee signings wont be concluded till right befiore the end of the transfer window (as has happened in previous yrs)......

My guess is that the huge signing is either kaka or Ibra.......

Not that keen on ibra as I have argued many times but there you go....he is the only margquee signing that i can see us realistically getting now that Torres looks a no go

all the others are out of reach imho....messi, rooney eto'o, ribery - all happy at their clubs with champs league etc etc etc

The Game 77 said:
All that i can say is 'Here we go again" love these treads but after the whole Kaka saga which still makes me very nervous at any so called big deals i think i will wait and see not letting myself get to excited about any maybe deals until they are on the O.S
Agreed. These threads are great fun, and Tolmies stuff is always thought provoking. However, to be talking about Messi and Ronaldo is getting a little bit ahead of ourselves. Still, it makes the day go by.

Aren't Yaya and Silva huge signings though?. They're certainly a
major improvement on where we were a couple of years ago.
Think we'll be struggling to get bigger names than these two in.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
reggae blues said:
SSN have said that ballotelli's agent have confirmed the rags are intrested in signing him and so are we intrested in him
Looks like Inter will have a choice of what to get for him. Money to reinvest in the team or a beanstalk.
Sorry m8 4got to say his agent said he could still stay at Inter but why would his agent wan't to talk to us and those rags?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
A City medical team has been in South Africa this weekend.

I am uncertain as to whether this was for David Silva, or for another target.

If it is for Silva, we should hear something very soon.
So this is the hint that the target player is still in South Africa? Cheers.

i think it will be ibra based on the clues.

what will piss people off will be a) a lot of people on bm don't rate him, mainly because he doesn't track back and can't play left back i'd imagine, and b) we'll probably have to sweeten the deal with players and some of these may include players many of us actually rate quite highly, like nigel de jong...

reggae blues said:
SSN have said that ballotelli's agent have confirmed the rags are intrested in signing him and so are we intrested in him

Well knock me down with a dust-cap................................
That explains why he is in Mcr meeting with us both today (I did wonder).

Well done on the ground-breaking exclusive SSN never fails.

I've not read every page, so apologies if already mentioned, but my guess would be Van Persie, certainly would piss a lot of people off, but I think he is quality footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.