a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestwich_Blue said:
Ducky_ said:
Better than Torres?
TH didn't say what he was better at. He could have meant darts or dominoes so could still be Joey Barton.

Or twatting team mates. Joey is way better than Torres at twatting team mates. Joey is f**king Pele when it comes to the twattings.

johnny crossan said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FytMNBUR2CQ[/youtube]
players with "magic" in their nicknames -er Ibra - er Ribery - er Suarez and er....no not him!!!

Brilliant

Please no.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBUWZ_a2V4c[/youtube]

tolmie's hairdoo said:
A City medical team has been in South Africa this weekend.

I am uncertain as to whether this was for David Silva, or for another target.

If it is for Silva, we should hear something very soon.
Tell us who the showstopper is Tolm, don't be mean

SSN have said that ballotelli's agent have confirmed the rags are intrested in signing him and so are we intrested in him

All that i can say is 'Here we go again" love these treads but after the whole Kaka saga which still makes me very nervous at any so called big deals i think i will wait and see not letting myself get to excited about any maybe deals until they are on the O.S

reggae blues said:
SSN have said that ballotelli's agent have confirmed the rags are intrested in signing him and so are we intrested in him
Looks like Inter will have a choice of what to get for him. Money to reinvest in the team or a beanstalk.

Hiya lads, been meaning to join this forum for ages now, so here
goes. A signing that would piss a lot of people off, can only be
David Beckham can't it?. Bad mouthed city before, idolised at
the scum. Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.