a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueMark said:
Petetheblu said:
Well I'm going for a dump and a shower and I expect you feckers to have at least one good reason to why Mr TH has posted this youtube clue !!!!!!

My guess is that we are the real deal, not messing about or faking it.

(then again I have never completed a cryptic crossword so what do I know)

Listen hear Mr Bm I'm not constipated and I can shower in under 5 mins, so you'd better try harder than that poor showing with your cryptic clue shite excuses!!

Alan Turing would be pulling his hair out at your feeble attempt!!! ;)

sam221985 said:
Petetheblu said:
Well I'm going for a dump and a shower and I expect you feckers to have at least one good reason to why Mr TH has posted this youtube clue !!!!!!

I noticed there's a little full stop after the 'no' like as in the same way you'd write 'City's no.9'/'City's no.nine' and also the apostrophe could be taken to mean belonging to city rather than 'city is' - also Milli Vanilli sounds a bit like Milan/Milan.......my guess is City's new number 9 is a player from Milan! HOW'S THAT?! :D

Agreed on the No.mime/number 9.

Not sure about the Milan bit though.

bonespost said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojJXp1kmD-c[/youtube]

City's No.mime
Milli Vanilli could it be milner ,villa play on words, past me that black coat its raining outside.

Thats my guess for the vid and the Citys no mime is a no 9 too

Dzenko/Ibra and Milner + Mario

Then again i think Mario is a bonus signing rather than an alternative to Dzenko

If we do get 2 strikers there will be a few to go

First 4

Ade / Ibra
Tevez / Mario

Which means bye bye the rest - maybe bell stays if City think he will behave as a squad player

Weren't Milli Vanilli the ones who were caught out for miming? So no miming= the real thing?? Really haven't the foggiest!! Was I close Tolmie with the vid I put up? (Friday I'm in love?)

My head hurts!!!!!!!!!

Petetheblu said:
BlueMark said:
My guess is that we are the real deal, not messing about or faking it.

(then again I have never completed a cryptic crossword so what do I know)

Listen hear Mr Bm I'm not constipated and I can shower in under 5 mins, so you'd better try harder than that poor showing with your cryptic clue shite excuses!!

Alan Turing would be pulling his hair out at your feeble attempt!!! ;)

In that case....

I have no f*$^%*$g idea !

:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.