a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mime means "intimate" I think.

So someones getting intimate with our Garry!!!!! Well City, but Garry sounded much better.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:20 am --<br /><br />Mime means "intimate" I think.

So someones getting intimate with our Garry!!!!! Well City, but Garry sounded much better.

my guess

as millie did get caught miming and we as TH said we are no mime we have signed arteta because aston villa didn't accept our offer???

jim_tolmies_perm said:
Or alternatively no mime - ie we aint fakes like the rags who are monitoring players and checking how many greenfield stamps they have saved up ?

Tolm more clues required.

It was Green Shield stamps and there were S & H Pink Stamps too LOL

Bring back the 60's and 70's eh!

We should all forget the youtube clips and just keep an eye on Tolmie's location imo.

Much fookin easier lol

Pretty sure we've had the Milli Vanilli clue in the original It's Quiet Thread, doesn't make it any easier for me to work out though, lol.

Rammy Blue said:
Pretty sure we've had the Milli Vanilli clue in the original It's Quiet Thread, doesn't make it any easier for me to work out though, lol.

It was and ditto! ;-)

loffers said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojJXp1kmD-c[/youtube]

City's No.mime

Easy one this , Ballotellis is a smokescreen, a sham if you will

Wouldn't surprise me if that was the case.

Ibra is who I reckon Tolm is alluding to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.