a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what a sports brand like say, Nike would have paid to have been associated with the Harlem Globetrotters at their peak?

Considering we are likely to be talked about in those terms I reckon a rather large amount of revenue will be forthcoming sooner rather than later.........

Imo the wow signing is Maicon.

tolmie always states Defcon in his locations...

defCON maiCON

simples

fbloke said:
I wonder what a sports brand like say, Nike would have paid to have been associated with the Harlem Globetrotters at their peak?

Considering we are likely to be talked about in those terms I reckon a rather large amount of revenue will be forthcoming sooner rather than later.........
Arnt we already connected to nike via Umbro

MATCITY said:
fbloke said:

Arnt we already connected to nike via Umbro

And what was Nelson Farris of Nike saying on the video on the OS - it has been removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.